British Summer Time 2018

Rose-Colored Boy

2 hours ago, Pop Punk Sucks said:

Maiden are a pretty good shout. Would probably sell well especially with a biggish band supporting and bands like Saxon etc underneath. 

I think Paramore probably end up there if they're not at Reading.

Looks like Maiden might be touring so if they don’t do their own shows it’ll be this and Paramore for R&L as you’ve said. Paramore have only got the two options really 

33 minutes ago, Cian T said:

Foo Fighters? A picture of each band member every couple hours would lead to an announcement tonight  maybe?

IMG_6389.PNG

We’d have heard off BST by now if there was another headliner coming so soon wouldn’t we? Besides, Foos can sell out Wembley twice over so BST is a bit beneath them (or I’d think as much).

Edited by dentalplan

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

We’d have heard off BST by now if there was another headliner coming so soon wouldn’t we? Besides, Foos can sell out Wembley twice over so BST is a bit beneath them (or I’d think as much).

Agreed.

Plus, interest in the Foos is at a peak it's not been at for a decade. If they're doing a fest it'll be R/L (and perhaps Glasgow Green too) to give the best spread, and otherwise (or as well) they'll do a decent demographic spread of stadiums.

So the 6 mentioned above sounds a good shout.

2 minutes ago, MattDavies__ said:

Wonder if it might be Liam having a crack at it. Might be a bit of a bold move, but his tour is sold out and it would be pretty easy to book a sell-able undercard

Liam G with The Streets as chief support...... Sold

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NickisGinger said:

Oh hold on

Sounds about right. They're doing well to be still headlining BST at this point imo. Thought they'd be at Kendal next year. :lol:

31 minutes ago, MattDavies__ said:

Wonder if it might be Liam having a crack at it. Might be a bit of a bold move, but his tour is sold out and it would be pretty easy to book a sell-able undercard

He's meant to be doing something big next summer but I'd expect it to be in one of the big outdoor venues of Gtr Manchester.

13 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

What are we thinking about a QOTSA, Arctic monkeys or U2 day? Or does Biffys seemingly imminent announcement rule Arctic Monkeys out? 

Not sure why that'd rule Arctics out.

Roger, Maiden, Paramore, Kanye, Kasabian, Pumpkins sounds good

I'd say Biffy but I'll go for them doing a Puzzle celebration this year (plz)

Edited by Steve1000

41 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

Not sure why that'd rule Arctics out.

Roger, Maiden, Paramore, Kanye, Kasabian, Pumpkins sounds good

I'd say Biffy but I'll go for them doing a Puzzle celebration this year (plz)

Just the bands seem like they'd pull similar crowds to me and thought they wanna mix it up? 

Kanye would be interesting!