Jungle 
Todd Terje Solo (live)
Jungle 
The Rapture
Maribou State (live)
Joe Goddard (live)
Confidence Man 
Bearcubs

All very realistic. Confidence Man will be there for sure. The Rapture will be most welcome.

Not sure about Jungle, but Jungle will definitely be there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm committed to this year. Flights booked ages ago, hotel booked too. Missed last year and felt like I missed out so have high hopes this time. Would love it if Arcade Fire play (though I will have seen them a few times by that point) but just up for the festival in general this year. I am also going to NOS Alive and think they've delivered the best lineup of the year, so it'll be all the bands at NOS and all the fun at Pukkel.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheKiewitGuy said:

Greg just posted on Festileaks that he confused the Dour announcement with Pukkelpop's. Not this week, but the 19th it is then. Corresponds with the tweet I mentioned yesterday. At least we know a date...

oh god, better get a fair wack of names then. I'll be gutted otherwise. 

40 minutes ago, TheKiewitGuy said:

Greg just posted on Festileaks that he confused the Dour announcement with Pukkelpop's. Not this week, but the 19th it is then. Corresponds with the tweet I mentioned yesterday. At least we know a date...

Maybe I'm reading into it too much but the Arcade Fire Belgian date is on the 19th April. Could this be the reason for the delay? Maybe they couldn't announce it till a month before? 

1 hour ago, DiscothequeDave said:

Maybe I'm reading into it too much but the Arcade Fire Belgian date is on the 19th April. Could this be the reason for the delay? Maybe they couldn't announce it till a month before? 

Hehe could be. At this point, I think literally everyone in this topic is hoping for AF. Let's hope they come.

6 minutes ago, SilverLining said:

pls don't do this to me.

Someone mentioned on Festileaks that Chokri was attending the Antwerp gig. Not sure how they know this so probably bollocks. If they were to be there I can see them in the XX spot from last year. 

Dua Lipa - War on Drugs - Arcade Fire

Chokri and his team are always at SXSW, every year. You know, for discovering new bands and maybe even see if they can book them or see if there's potential. Didn't PKP host a stage last year there with a few Belgian bands on it aswell (idk could be wrong or whatev) Makes no sense if they were to announce their big batch this week when the main man isn't home to coördinate everything and see if everything's going smooth. Last week wouldn't make sense either because we got news from a lot of festivals in Belgium and I think LN would want that all the attention to go to PKP for their (first) announcement.

29 minutes ago, DiscothequeDave said:

Someone mentioned on Festileaks that Chokri was attending the Antwerp gig. Not sure how they know this so probably bollocks. If they were to be there I can see them in the XX spot from last year. 

Dua Lipa - War on Drugs - Arcade Fire

Hi Dave, correct, it was me. :-)

I saw it on Chokri's Facebook account... Literally, it said: Chokri Mahassine is interested in Arcade Fire at Sportpaleis...

So yeah, maybe a coincidence. Maybe not. We'll see next week, i presume. 

• Like 1

On 3/12/2018 at 8:20 PM, TheKiewitGuy said:

At this point, I think literally everyone in this topic is hoping for AF. Let's hope they come.

Not me, I'm holding out for a Placebo/Snow Patrol double header!! 

Seeing a few updates from some of the PKP people who are at SXSW so, as that finishes this weekend, all the signs are now pointing towards Monday. Not gonna set my expectations too high (as that's a dangerous thing to do in this festival line up guessing business!) but there's certainly a good pool of bands out on tour and potentially available. Bit of an odd mix of names coming from Neil's source as they're all mostly Castello, Dance Hall and Club type bands?!? Can definitely see them all playing but aside from The Rapture there's no stage headliners or 'big' bands really.

Hoping Dour don't pinch loads of good bands and DJs tomorrow...

2 hours ago, DiscothequeDave said:

Replace them with De La Soul with a full live band then. Playing Manchester the week after :-)

They played a free 'festival' (Genk On Stage) here 2 years ago in Genk (city next to Hasselt). Still regret not going. Cypress Hill slot on the Kendrick day please!

• Upvote 1

Hi,

I've been looking to this board for quite some years now to get the latest info considering some fests,but never made an account. Looks like today is the day I registered to join the discussion :)

Belgium based and I will be going to PKP this year for a 4th consecutive year. 

Yesterday Eppo said there will be names VERY soon on Studio Brussels so I imagine it's on next week. 

This morning Lokerse Feesten announced Kasabian, Manic Street Preachers, 2manydjs live and Deus. I guess they can all be ruled out except 2manydjs

Edited by Powl