Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Anyone in the Brighton area fancy a Dreadzone ticket at Concorde2 for Friday 17th Sep?  Looks like I can't make it now, so giving first dibs on here before I pop it on Twickets.  Tix are all sold out, so this'll be your best chance if you fancy it. Face value only, obvs.

DM me if interested.

she’s comfortably sold out the Eventim Apollo and Brixton before and by the time this tour comes around, the hype will be greater

bit strange to me to announce this before officially announcing album 2 but I think it will do just fine. also she is one great performer!

18 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

delighted to see others liking her .... dont know why I just wasnt expecting it 🙂 

Must have missed it at the time but she was getting carried around shoulder high by anyone that saw her 2019 set!

10 minutes ago, hhunting said:

bar a few glaring omissions from last night's setlist (colossus, danny nedelko, a hymn, well done), it was brilliant.

No Danny Nedelko?! That's mental.

They're my next gig in a couple of weeks and they'd better buck their bloody ideas up!

11 minutes ago, Quark said:

No Danny Nedelko?! That's mental.

They're my next gig in a couple of weeks and they'd better buck their bloody ideas up!

There have been a lot of omissions in these latest shows, I saw them the first night at The Louisana and Bristol and it was my least favourite set from them to be honest. I'd even go as far as saying a little disappointing. 

Just now, zahidf said:

Sea Power, the British indie band confirm UK tour dates for April 2022,

Southampton 1865, 12 April
Birmingham O2 Instittue 2, 13
London Roundhouse, 14
Bristol O2 Academy, 19
Sheffield Leadmill, 21
Glasgow St Lukes, 22
Manchester Albert Hall, 23

I'm still not use to their name change, I keep thinking it's a different band. This is the worst thing to come out of Brexit!!!