Jump to content

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs


FloorFiller

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, theesundayroast said:

Made the bizarre decision to go to Black Midi at the windmill last night having just got back from 110 above in the early hours of the very same morning. Safe to say it was a good decision with them even bringing out 953 for a spin. Wow have a couple of days break before Kennyhoopla on Thursday and Green Man at the weekend. The week after keeps nice and busy with Declan McKenna and a day each of Leeds, Victorious and All points east respectively. Really starting to feel like gigs are back in full flow!

Was it mostly Cavalcade in the setlist? Been trying to add their setlists songs to one my upcoming gigs playlist but having trouble getting any sort of current setlist from them. 

Looking forward to seeing them in Manchester.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Superunknown said:

Was it mostly Cavalcade in the setlist? Been trying to add their setlists songs to one my upcoming gigs playlist but having trouble getting any sort of current setlist from them. 

Looking forward to seeing them in Manchester.

Not much from Cavelcade at all, there was John L and Sugar/ Tzu, 953 from Schlangenheim and all of the rest was new stuff. Their setlists for these Windmill shows have been very strange but I'm sure for 'proper' shows it'll be a bit more regimented; or maybe not, you never know with this band!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, theesundayroast said:

Not much from Cavelcade at all, there was John L and Sugar/ Tzu, 953 from Schlangenheim and all of the rest was new stuff. Their setlists for these Windmill shows have been very strange but I'm sure for 'proper' shows it'll be a bit more regimented; or maybe not, you never know with this band!

That's what I like about them. I hope they get weirder and wilder

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, henry bear said:

FFRETURNS22

presale 10am tomorrow 

Thanks for this

Currently in a queue that refreshes every 20 seconds. Feeling sick at being here again. Can't remember, is it better to just keep refreshing it myself?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Chapple12345 said:

Think its been posted elsewhere but Haim have moved their tour next month to June/July 2022, can definitely see them popping up at some festivals with these dates such as Glasto and Latitude 

Aw man! Was not aware of this, would have been nice to have had some communication form the venue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

Thanks for this

Currently in a queue that refreshes every 20 seconds. Feeling sick at being here again. Can't remember, is it better to just keep refreshing it myself?

 

Okay I got it and got my tickets. Interestingly they're standing/unreserved seating. Never seen that before at a gig like this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

Okay I got it and got my tickets. Interestingly they're standing/unreserved seating. Never seen that before at a gig like this.

You’ll have the option of standing on the pitch or using a smallish area of seating accessible from the pitch, towards the back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

Okay I got it and got my tickets. Interestingly they're standing/unreserved seating. Never seen that before at a gig like this.


It is rare but I've seen it a couple of times before. One was Ozzfest at the O2 and possibly at Wembley for AC/DC as I vaguely remember watching The Subways who were supporting in seats but I bought standing tixs and was on the pitch during AC/DC so I could just be remembering it wrong though.

Edited by jump
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, henry bear said:

You’ll have the option of standing on the pitch or using a smallish area of seating accessible from the pitch, towards the back.

decent sized seating area. Will probably be chockablock, which suits me on the floor.

 

https://c.ststat.net/content/seatingplans/0bf67bf1-17cc-4c11-b36f-bbeee532e70d.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

decent sized seating area. Will probably be chockablock, which suits me on the floor.

 

https://c.ststat.net/content/seatingplans/0bf67bf1-17cc-4c11-b36f-bbeee532e70d.jpg

 

We’re in B3.. wanted C5/C4 but obviously those are in the Premium Category and I ain’t paying that much for three hours of running around and Queen medleys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

We’re in B3.. wanted C5/C4 but obviously those are in the Premium Category and I ain’t paying that much for three hours of running around and Queen medleys.

I'm tempted but I'm not a fan of any subs so it would have to beat seats to arriver later anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Thursday (RagnBone Man) and Friday (James) events this week at Kenwood House have been postponed at the last minute due to safety concerns because of ground conditions. Saturday and Sunday still on as things stand. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, JHad said:

The Thursday (RagnBone Man) and Friday (James) events this week at Kenwood House have been postponed at the last minute due to safety concerns because of ground conditions. Saturday and Sunday still on as things stand. 

I reckon that's bollocks for something else. I feel sorry for anyone who's booked hotels or travel to these events. I'm one of the lucky ones who got a cheap presale ticket for James and live in London. It's a shame Ticketmaster are such arsewipes about refunds for events that haven't been cancelled

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Annoyingly I’ve “won” (read: they couldn’t sell) tickets for Supergrass in Crystal Palace tonight on Dice but can’t go.

More annoying is that they’re non-transferable otherwise I’d have offered them up on here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Annoyingly I’ve “won” (read: they couldn’t sell) tickets for Supergrass in Crystal Palace tonight on Dice but can’t go.

More annoying is that they’re non-transferable otherwise I’d have offered them up on here.

Odd as the big thing about Dice was how easy it is to transfer tixs as I remember moaning about not being able to when I went to my first gig with Dice and I was told it wasn't like that.

In any case it's pretty easy to win tixs for Supergrass or Streets so I wouldn't worry about not offering them up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/18/2021 at 1:30 PM, Dales said:

Tickets booked for Foo's. I would like to say that I was also looking forward to St Vincent but have resigned myself to listening to people talk loudly over her set.

I will be sat with Roy Keane and he is bringing the  sandwiches.

Any ideas on fillings ?

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/19/2021 at 11:16 AM, zahidf said:

 

Boo Radleys tour

Bristol The Lanes, 24 Oct
Manchester Night & Day, 25
Edinburgh Voodoo Rooms, 26
Newcastle St Doms, 28
Birmingham Hare & Hounds, 29
London Moth Club, 30

Used to love these when I were a lad but no Martin Carr? No thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...