Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

7 minutes ago, discgoesmic said:

Other side of the pond but Kanye West has an album listening party tomorrow evening at the Mercedes Benz Arena in Atlanta, GA and he's also been confirmed for Rolling Loud Festival in Miami. It sounds like there could be more announcements to come. 

image.png

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

It's a Pymild!!

There’s also a cherry picker by the pyramid stage on the webcam. 

Too much of a coincidence in my book. He’s coming back.

9 minutes ago, balthazarstarbuck said:

There’s also a cherry picker by the pyramid stage on the webcam. 

Too much of a coincidence in my book. He’s coming back.

He’s even drawn a tiny Lee Nelson clambering onto the stage…

727AE44A-2D0A-47A9-81B4-16D478DC5744.jpeg

Edited by Hugh Jass
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, discgoesmic said:

Other side of the pond but Kanye West has an album listening party tomorrow evening at the Mercedes Benz Arena in Atlanta, GA and he's also been confirmed for Rolling Loud Festival in Miami. It sounds like there could be more announcements to come. 

image.png

Not real til he hits the stage.

Just now, discgoesmic said:

Yep, album isn't real until the first track is playing either! We've been burnt before.

He already had a listening party in vegas, so the music is done. If he is willing to cancel the thursday event then thats the bigger thing. I dont believe he is at rolling loud at all. Cause if he shows up in Miami then its going to look like they booked him by begging via twitter. Which you pretty much know is a bunch of shite.

1 minute ago, Suprefan said:

He already had a listening party in vegas, so the music is done. If he is willing to cancel the thursday event then thats the bigger thing. I dont believe he is at rolling loud at all. Cause if he shows up in Miami then its going to look like they booked him by begging via twitter. Which you pretty much know is a bunch of shite.

That's true, although if you think back to release parties like TLOP it took 3 months to actually release. I still believe at this stage there's no guarantee it'll come out on Friday or even this year. He's very prone to perfectionism and Mike Dean still needs to master, so I'll believe it when I see it but I really hope it is Friday. But that's just me being cynical!

Great point about Rolling Loud, I'll be waiting for a UK tour if he ever tours again!

4 minutes ago, discgoesmic said:

That's true, although if you think back to release parties like TLOP it took 3 months to actually release. I still believe at this stage there's no guarantee it'll come out on Friday or even this year. He's very prone to perfectionism and Mike Dean still needs to master, so I'll believe it when I see it but I really hope it is Friday. But that's just me being cynical!

He’d better get his skates on, season starts again in 3 weeks.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, discgoesmic said:

Great point about Rolling Loud, I'll be waiting for a UK tour if he ever tours again!

Well its def out this week. rolling loud was supposed to announce their schedule tonight and back off. But somebody caught it on their app before it was pulled. No gap for Kanye.