Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

On 11/24/2020 at 9:11 PM, kingcrawler said:

I’m looking forward to @eastynh’s reaction to that lineup.

Seriously mate, its the line up of my dreams. Only Depeche Mode and New Order on the same line up would be it.

The whole situation seems a bit strange as it looks like it was leaked then quickly deleted. Working Mens Club listed it on their line up page, so I think it is a goer.

I tweeted Al Doyle and asked him. He never replied. He is usually very good at replying to fans. I think they have been told not to say anything yet.

6 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Probably worth it though! Just hope there are standing tickets; trying to get seats at the RAH is a right struggle.

Really hope the rumour is true anyway. Could be wrong. All I can find is this: https://inews.co.uk/culture/arts/royal-albert-hall-events-2021-the-cure-eric-clapton-concerts-150th-anniversary-programme-781459/amp

There were standing tickets for the last couple of times so would have thought so. Fairly sure they were £100+fees back in 2014 so be prepared if they are announced 😁