Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

I went to Jamie Lenman last night at the New Cross Inn and honestly just going to a gig was magical. It stirred a happiness inside of me that I haven't felt since March and it was just so incredible to be there.

Had a load of other socially distanced gigs lined up for November which will obviously be cancelled now but last night just reaffirmed how important live music is for me personally. Nothing else comes close

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Think standing is £65.50, not sure about seats

Cheers man, literally saw it on Twitter a few minutes after I posted, but thank you anyway! Saw £65.50 for some seats, as well as £54.00 for others as well, in case anyone else was looking for prices. 

A band I've wanted to see since I was a kid, so I'm crossing everything for these tickets (and that COVID is under control by then).

5 minutes ago, Pottsy2913 said:

Cheers man, literally saw it on Twitter a few minutes after I posted, but thank you anyway! Saw £65.50 for some seats, as well as £54.00 for others as well, in case anyone else was looking for prices. 

A band I've wanted to see since I was a kid, so I'm crossing everything for these tickets (and that COVID is under control by then).

If you dont get Twickets alerts set up - never missed out on a sold out gig before using that! 

3 hours ago, Pottsy2913 said:

You wont be dissapointed. they're amazing. 

On 11/2/2020 at 12:21 PM, the_arsonist said:

I went to Jamie Lenman last night at the New Cross Inn and honestly just going to a gig was magical. It stirred a happiness inside of me that I haven't felt since March and it was just so incredible to be there.

Had a load of other socially distanced gigs lined up for November which will obviously be cancelled now but last night just reaffirmed how important live music is for me personally. Nothing else comes close

New Cross Inn is a great venue. I had tried to get tixs for a few of their socially distanced gigs this month but then ones I wanted sold out quick.

14 hours ago, jump said:

^I didn’t realise The Dome were doing socially distanced gigs. I’ve just had a look and Orange Goblin are playing in Dec. I’m not a massive fan and £35 tix is more than I would pay to see them but I desperately want to go to a gig!

Bloody hell. Loup Garoux is £35 quid for 2 tickets!  That seems very steep.  I'm sure the ones for the big names doing Clapham Grand were cheaper than that.  

Edited by Greenelk

2 minutes ago, Greenelk said:

Bloody hell. Loup Garoux is £35 quid for 2 tickets!  That seems very steep.  I'm sure the ones for the big names doing Clapham Grand were cheaper than that.  

Yeah, I think The Skints was about £20ish at Clapham but I couldn't get them quick enough and New Cross Inn gigs are about £10-15 but the bands are smaller.

Whilst the tixs are steep I pretty sure bands are making less they do from a normal gigs because of reduced capacity and 

2 hours ago, jump said:

Yeah, I think The Skints was about £20ish at Clapham but I couldn't get them quick enough and New Cross Inn gigs are about £10-15 but the bands are smaller.

Whilst the tixs are steep I pretty sure bands are making less they do from a normal gigs because of reduced capacity and 

True. A difficult one.  The question as to what would you be willing to pay for a socially distanced gig is one that's been asked quite a bit in the surveys about returning live music.  Just seems strange to me that Orange Goblin would be double the price of Loup Garoux in the same venue

18 minutes ago, Greenelk said:

True. A difficult one.  The question as to what would you be willing to pay for a socially distanced gig is one that's been asked quite a bit in the surveys about returning live music.  Just seems strange to me that Orange Goblin would be double the price of Loup Garoux in the same venue

Well apparently the tix comes with a goody bag with stuff like an Orange Goblin beer cozy which I will never use. Bargain! 😜