Jump to content
FloorFiller

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

Recommended Posts

Just now, oxygentleman said:

Slash has been back in the band for years now & all the reports I've heard have been great. 

Will be getting tickets for the London show. 

Slash is back eh?  Well maybe worth a poke then after all :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another for the Eagles are meh.

The Frames would be incredible though. Anytime I've seen Glen Hansard has been joyous. I've never seen anyone come close to how much he enjoys performing and always has other artists on with him. Would be over the moon to see him on the farm. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you think there's a good chance cage the elephant will be playing ? In Europe at the start of July, had a really good last album too. I really wanna see them! Tempted to get tickets for their UK tour but holding off for the glasto announcement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think this has been discussed yet but I noticed Soulwax are active again next year and touring the US in February/March.

No indication of Europe yet but I was gutted they didn't play Glastonbury when touring the latest album. If the do come over I think they'd be great late on West Holts!

Played one of my favourite shows of the year in Manchester in 2017. 

IMG_20191214_130053.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, chris_top_her said:

Alanis morisette playing in America through Glastonbury. Thought she would have been a good one for a sing along 

Since its 25 years of Jagged Little Pill, the likelihood drops that she would be open to do a festival show. Because you could only perform the album in an hour and thats it.  Im sure she will go to the uk for another leg, its too lucrative. Lots of shows more or less sold out yesterday already, so theres demand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2019 at 1:04 PM, zeppelin said:

I don't think this has been discussed yet but I noticed Soulwax are active again next year and touring the US in February/March.

No indication of Europe yet but I was gutted they didn't play Glastonbury when touring the latest album. If the do come over I think they'd be great late on West Holts!

Played one of my favourite shows of the year in Manchester in 2017. 

IMG_20191214_130053.jpg

I heard a rumour that despacio was coming back. Can't remember where from

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I heard a rumour that despacio was coming back. Can't remember where from

They're doing Despacio at the Roundhouse in May. Really want to go, but it's expensive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Feb 14th

IMG_20191217_155836.jpg

Saw Arcade Fire and got hugely excited this was a UK date. Still hoping they're going to play APE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couple of fine additions to BT. Patti Smith, Toots, Neville Staple, Leftfield (DJ set) and erm... Black Lace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

Couple of fine additions to BT. Patti Smith, Toots, Neville Staple, Leftfield (DJ set) and erm... Black Lace.

Say what now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Quark said:

Say what now?

If it was Glastonbury it would be what's known as "Playing the Mr. Motivator" slot i.e opening the 2nd stage on Sunday.

Unless of course it's the other Black Lace, in which case I'm very excited and will be there in a flash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

David gray is touring the white ladder album next year and playing cartmel racecourse on fri 26th june.

A possible glastonbury booking. He put some old footage of his pyramid set from 2003 on his facebook feed the other day.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bucko said:

David gray is touring the white ladder album next year and playing cartmel racecourse on fri 26th june.

A possible glastonbury booking. He put some old footage of his pyramid set from 2003 on his facebook feed the other day.

 

Well thats good he added another  date. He only had a date in Cork the weekend before, so still kind of open to be there or to not be there. Question is, would he do White Ladder at Glasto or not. I mean, if he headlined the acoustic stage he gets around 90 minutes? And would seem he would be a nice alternative to Taylor Swift on Sunday. 

 

  

On 12/17/2019 at 9:28 AM, FuzzyDunlop said:

Arcade Fire - Park Secret Set. Funeral in Full.

Please!

 

Pssssh, already got that here in california last year. They said they werent doing it again. Just Arcade Fire is enough for most people.

Edited by Suprefan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2019 at 4:15 PM, Gromite said:

Saw Arcade Fire and got hugely excited this was a UK date. Still hoping they're going to play APE.

We saw them last year in Manchester and they said they will be taking a long break and seem to remember them saying 3 years so this is promising for an earlier retrun to the UK than expected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2019 at 6:40 PM, priest17 said:

Otoboke Beaver playing a small tour next year, not really touching the north of England so not sure I'll make it but I can't recommend these girls enough, they're on another level

image.png.9db3829dc097498ea7ada25d52080011.png

Now also playing France the Saturday of Glasto. Friday evening at Glasto and fly to France Saturday AM. Doable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2019 at 5:21 PM, The Nal said:

Now also playing France the Saturday of Glasto. Friday evening at Glasto and fly to France Saturday AM. Doable. 

Gonna be awkward for all the other bands playing in the weekend when they turn the Billy Green tent into an outdoor stage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read Desert Sessions being discussed but I don’t know if it was about touring, nonetheless, I saw they are doing a world tour (presumably next year).

A29AE7E8-CE2E-4CBD-B2B7-B2615041A50B.png

Edited by RarerThanDandyB
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

I read Desert Sessions being discussed but I don’t know if it was about touring, nonetheless, I saw they are doing a world tour (presumably next year).

 

That was news a few months ago, and the albums been and gone with very little fanfare since. I'd be surprised at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, dentalplan said:

That was news a few months ago, and the albums been and gone with very little fanfare since. I'd be surprised at this point.

Yeah. They have that tour page since album release. And Homme said in an interview touring would destroy the „magic“ of Desert Sessions with random people jamming together without commitments.

Also. He got separated from Brody recently. Think touring is not priority no. 1 right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...