FloorFiller

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

7 hours ago, Quark said:

Endless Love.  He'd be welcomed home like a prodigal son for a quick appearance I reckon :D

Think I'd cry

1 hour ago, jparx said:

Clearly a much bigger UK tour than the 2018 one though init. 

They sold out Hyde Park in like a day in 2018. It is a big tour but not remarkably bigger than previous ones imo. They’ve always been a big deal.

23 minutes ago, Dronx said:

Yeah I went to Bolton and tickets didn’t sell out until a month or so before and I think there was only one other outdoor uk gig if there own. They played TRNSMT & Latitude of memory that year. 

And IOW.

So I got an email from Warner Music earlier. Said that Coldplay are doing a special one-off show on December 10th, at the Natural History museum, and that you need to preorder the album to get presale access. But then a few hours later I got an email from them again, saying this:

"

Unfortunately, the email you received earlier from Warner Music Experience contained incorrect details about a Coldplay London show. This show is not confirmed and we sent the information in error. Please disregard the previous email. We apologise for any inconvenience or confusion which this has caused.

Any album purchase made on the basis of this information will be refunded in full. "

11 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Grimes new album out in February. If she tours, reckon she's big enough for arenas now? I imagine the success of Art Angels and dating Elon Musk just have raised her profile quite a lot

Or caused lots of people to now think she's an idiot.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hez said:

I mean, I wouldnt complain about them repeating back to back, but I mean, would you repeat an Other Stage headliner just cause its the 50th? Or maybe they just appear in a different setting? Dj sets in diff areas over the weekend?

3 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

£75. On sale two days before the show itself. That's a bit mad tbh

that would be pretty common to do here in the states, have to try to stop touts in any way possible. Short window between onsale and performance lessen the chance and make the market difficult to sell. Im sure theyll have extra measures to prevent that anyway, but still.

4 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

I mean, I wouldnt complain about them repeating back to back, but I mean, would you repeat an Other Stage headliner just cause its the 50th? Or maybe they just appear in a different setting? Dj sets in diff areas over the weekend?

Special guest DJ slot in Pangea?

(That's if they can wrestle Norman Cook out of the crane)

12 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Right, something in that vein would seem to be a good way to have them appear. Itll still be rammed I imagine.

12 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Right, something in that vein would seem to be a good way to have them appear. Itll still be rammed I imagine.

Bikini Kill doing european festivals next summer. Just announced an early august Poland festival. 

2 hours ago, Keithy said:

Bikini Kill doing european festivals next summer. Just announced an early august Poland festival. 

amazing. fingers crossed for something I can get to

Managed to bag a couple of Fontaines Leeds tickets but struggling to get now. Anyone wanna swap for Leadmill tickets? 

don’t know where else to post this 

12 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

76697313_10159037983068136_3707220555053662208_o.jpg

Seen them twice this year alone. Shame there's no Birmingham date - although there is a nice gap there for Rock Werchter, which is my current plan - but there's nothing like seeing them at their own big touring gig.