FloorFiller

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

19 hours ago, Mardy said:

Hmmm, dunno what to do about this Bon Iver tour, was pondering Berlin, but it's a Sunday night, and still an arena. Think I'll wait. Saw him twice last time round (Primavera & Hammersmith), would be delighted if he plays Glastonbury next year

The stage production requires an arena, thats why the tour is all indoors. So you probably wouldnt get a proper show at glasto if its lacking certain stage elements.

9 minutes ago, alexmckenzie said:

Does anybody have a link for the Bombay Bicycle Club presale this morning please?

According to their Instagram, links are sent out at 9:30 today

19 minutes ago, alexmckenzie said:

Does anybody have a link for the Bombay Bicycle Club presale this morning please?

Which venue? Could maybe hook you up with the O2 presale

18 hours ago, The Martini Police said:

How young is the 'young crowd'? 30 year olds at Glasto 2020 were in primary school during Craig David's heyday. 20 year olds were 8 when his greatest hits album came out.

It doesn't matter, he's had a massive resurgence, went away slightly again and then has reignited lol. All youngsters now are into him, he's the in thing now, doesn't matter if you weren't around to know him before, by that logic I was only 13 in 99 so anything from the 80s/early 90s is irrelevant to me.

Ibiza Rocks book him a residency every year because he does well and Glastonbury have many from all ages.

23 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Which venue? Could maybe hook you up with the O2 presale

Ally Pally for me, really appreciate the offer though!

For those interested in this type of thing there are a limited number of Warehouse Project tickets on resale right now.

We all about the PSB greatest hits tour, right? They lead nicely into a Glasto slot again

PetShopBoysTourdates.thumb.png.63cfe6403db21b4eeef02c76c9277557.png

This is mouthwatering stuff

Just now, Mardy said:

We all about the PSB greatest hits tour, right? They lead nicely into a Glasto slot again

PetShopBoysTourdates.thumb.png.63cfe6403db21b4eeef02c76c9277557.png

This is mouthwatering stuff

As I said on the PSB thread, all seater and expensive.

I'll keep my powder dry for GF.

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

As I said on the PSB thread, all seater and expensive.

I'll keep my powder dry for GF.

I reckon you're right. And if it's just the UK leg of a workd tour, they'll definitely visit Moscow so I'll see them there. As well as Glastonbury hopefully

6 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

So seems the special guest for that Peaky Blinders festival is Liam Gallagher. Eh. But tickets are a lot cheaper now at least

How the heck is that special? :D Got to be gutting for those expecting Nick Cave! 

34 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

So seems the special guest for that Peaky Blinders festival is Liam Gallagher. Eh. But tickets are a lot cheaper now at least

Will he be wearing a flat cap?

Looks like my PB info for Liam was spot on then. Been told they tried for NC, but not impossible for him to still show up? Looks unlikely but sure

7 hours ago, CJTM said:

Looks like my PB info for Liam was spot on then. Been told they tried for NC, but not impossible for him to still show up? Looks unlikely but sure

Perhaps LG and NC will do a duet or something? Just what we've always wanted(!)

On 9/11/2019 at 8:16 AM, alexmckenzie said:

Did you have any joy with this? Does anyone else have it please? Would be hugely appreciated. 

4 hours ago, The Martini Police said:

Did you have any joy with this? Does anyone else have it please? Would be hugely appreciated. 

Got an email this morning there’s a presale on the dice app, friends picked up tickets for London on there 

I won two tickets to the Saturday of that Pesky Blighters festival lmao. But I'm not even sure if I can go because I'm also going to see Spiritualized in London. Reckon doing both is possible? I don't mind missing out on Primal Scream. 

2 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Guess last year's shows didn't sell great.? 

Probably because the UK one was all seated, in a stadium, and super expensive.

Also, Westlife are playing Wembley Stadium in August. What the hell? I didn't think they were that popular anymore