FloorFiller

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

31 minutes ago, The Clearest Blue said:

What’s Ezra Furman like live? Considering going to see him but money is tight and I wasn’t sure what his live show would be like?

When I’ve seen him at his own shows he’s played for well over 2 hours. If that’s suits you then great, but personally I get a bit bored after that long. He’s good and raw though.

1 hour ago, The Clearest Blue said:

What’s Ezra Furman like live? Considering going to see him but money is tight and I wasn’t sure what his live show would be like?

He's ace, and he didnt play 2 hours when I went to see him, which was last year in Newcastle. First solo gig and felt fully justified taking the risk. His recent output hasn't matched previous but he's still a good watch. Not shy of a cover as well.

1 hour ago, The Clearest Blue said:

Brilliant. 

Went to Ezra last night in Dublin and he was excellent as always, one of my favourite live acts. He also seems to cost significantly less than most people playing here which I appreciate. 

10 hours ago, Bradders said:

When I’ve seen him at his own shows he’s played for well over 2 hours. If that’s suits you then great, but personally I get a bit bored after that long. He’s good and raw though.

Yeah I can imagine that would be a bit intense, thanks for the heads up.

9 hours ago, DDave said:

Brilliant. 

Looks good why does he have such a small crowd at Coachella? Much bigger at the Park 2016!!

1 hour ago, Ashl said:

Looks good why does he have such a small crowd at Coachella? Much bigger at the Park 2016!!

His set was pretty early on and wasn't full of EDM bangers or mumble rap.

Seen him at Blue Dot and Electric Fields. Doesn't disappoint.

1 hour ago, JSmurphy said:

IMG_20190729_100507.jpg

Brave booking, same weekend as Download Festival.

If you've bought tickets for the Coventry gig, you can exchange for Cardiff. There's a cut-off date though.

With festival season getting closer to the end than the beginning we are starting to see a few gig announcements  which will see its usual ramp up over the next few weeks. With that in mind is there anyone out there we would expect to be touring in to next summer through rumors, new album cycles etc?

AC/DC being one that seems to be talked about happening.  

October drift tour announcement imminent ... it will include a date at the end of sept at the cavern Exeter I’m told :) ... will post details when they get announced :) 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

October drift tour announcement imminent ... it will include a date at the end of sept at the cavern Exeter I’m told :) ... will post details when they get announced :) 

Made a little bet with myself when I saw you'd posted in this thread. I've jut won a free coffee from myself :lol:

5 minutes ago, Quark said:

Made a little bet with myself when I saw you'd posted in this thread. I've jut won a free coffee from myself :lol:

congratulations ... you should have gone with more than a coffee ... it was more of a certainty than a Chris Martin appearance at Glastonbury :) 

26 minutes ago, The Clearest Blue said:

Well from the top of my head Friendly Fires, Bon Iver and Elbow all have albums due out and so I'd expect tours to follow,

And Iggy Pop!

32 minutes ago, The Clearest Blue said:

Well from the top of my head Friendly Fires

Already out dude!

FB_IMG_1563362172496.jpg

Just been to camp bestival.. Next is boomtown then fuck it I've had enough.... 

here we go ... the moment you have all been waiting for .... well at least I have :) 

Edited by crazyfool1