FloorFiller

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

Whitney touring in November - Bristol! Yeah! Love Light Upon the Lake.

Dates start August so doesn't make them likely for Glastonbury.

for anyone in Bristol ... just trying to work out how im gonna get there and time off 

Welcome to alt. tickets

Contact   Log In Register

tickets

Thekla 35

Thekla 35 - October Drift

Support: Some Bodies & Special Guests

Bristol - Thekla

19:00 | 03/05/19
BOOK
TICKETS

Edited by crazyfool1

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

for anyone in Bristol ... just trying to work out how im gonna get there and time off 

Welcome to alt. tickets

Contact   Log In Register

tickets

Thekla 35

Thekla 35 - October Drift

Support: Some Bodies & Special Guests

Bristol - Thekla

19:00 | 03/05/19
BOOK
TICKETS

Are you a member of this band, or their manager, or something?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Yokel Again said:

Whitney touring in November - Bristol!

Isn't she dead?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, MetaKate said:

RIGHT!? How is this real... especially if you look at their past lineups. Backstreet boys are not a viable headliner! Also how are the glorious sons on the same line as the wu tang clan and chvrches?? I've met them before in a social situation and my best friend toured with them for a bit last year. I mean they're a decent rock act... but they had the lowest billing possible at Hangout last year. 

The worlds gone mad. 

Yeah had to double check it too, very real and still batshit crazy. The worst case of lineup identity crisis, it’s got no idea what it wants to be. 

I'm off to see Senser supported by Credit to the Nation in Croydon next week. Not sure either will make it to the farm though!

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Are you a member of this band, or their manager, or something?

my musical talents do not stretch very far unfortunately so in answer to your questions no and no but yes I am a friend of one of the band as I've previously said ... if you feel ive overdone some posts involving them i apologise but didn't think I was spamming the forum as I do limit the posts but yes of course I would love to see them doing well ... but there are many posters who discuss other bands far more often than  I mention these ....  anyway back to the fancy dress 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

my musical talents do not stretch very far unfortunately so in answer to your questions no and no but yes I am a friend of one of the band as I've previously said ... if you feel ive overdone some posts involving them i apologise but didn't think I was spamming the forum as I do limit the posts but yes of course I would love to see them doing well ... but there are many posters who discuss other bands far more often than  I mention these ....  anyway back to the fancy dress 

What fancy dress is that?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

What fancy dress is that?

expect an update in the next few days ... one you might appreciate :)

4 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

wtf is that

Couldn’t find a proper poster, it’s the Sziget sister festival Volt. Unless you meant what kind of mess that lineup is, then I’m clueless. 

3 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Sorry chief, Corey and the Lads are in Madrid on the Friday

Very wishful thinking anyway. Just had to check that Papa Roach were ruled out too, they thankfully are. 

May not be everyones cup of tea, but Lloyd Cole has announced a tour in October called Rattlesnakes to Guesswork, so hopefully some early stuff. 16 nights, 6 in Scotland 10 in England.

23 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Brand New Friend is a belter 👍

You should try Forest Fire just for a very good understated guitar solo 

On 3/8/2019 at 5:32 PM, HeyPorter said:

I know it’s the Chilis but I’m still curious to see this in action so may have a nose. 

1C02E9F9-A8C3-4A33-8F1F-62823D4FD70C.png

They have had a few gigs there.

Egyptian trance act Aly & Fila played there a few years ago.

Im in a minority on here... I dont mind RHCP. I cant say Im a huge fan, but if thry play the hits I'd be happy. (barring cant stop - that annoys me)

Edited by FuzzyDunlop
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Im in a minority on here... I dont mind RHCP. I cant say Im a huge fan, but if thry play the hits I'd be happy. (barring cant stop - that annoys me)

Me too. Californication played in its entirety would encourage me to see them again. Surprisingly the last album wasn’t terrible either. 

3 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

7 minutes ago, HeyPorter said:

Me too. Californication played in its entirety would encourage me to see them again. Surprisingly the last album wasn’t terrible either. 

Me three! Haven't been a huge follower of their recent stuff but loved seeing them 10 or so years ago. A lot of their stuff (Californication especially) soundtracked my teen years. 

What has become of this place?

Get with the programme!