FloorFiller

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

Africa Express show announced. 29th of March in Leytonstone. 5 hour headline set. £22 tickets.

"artists including Batida, Damon Albarn, Django Django, Ellie Rowsell (Wolf Alice), Gruff Rhys, Imarhan, Joan As Police Woman, Mista Silva, Moonchild Sanelly, Morena Leraba, Muzi, Onipa, Rokia Traoré, Sibot and The Good, The Bad & The Queen will unite for a joyous, one-off live performance in the heart of Waltham Forest."

On 2/15/2019 at 2:01 PM, FakeEmpire said:

Keen to hear what Beans is like with his new band - report back!

Art Brut & Neneh Cherry for me this weekend.

Well beans band worked well ,they didn't play on all his songs walked on and off during the set ,great gig beans was on top form ,be interesting to see what stage he gets this year as hes done most of the minor ones over the years .,thought his set at left field last time was one of the best I've seen him do .

Would love to hear a Jellicoe song tho 😀

Look out for bamboo toothbrush s as well tis the oral cleaner of the future

• Upvote 1

On 2/13/2019 at 4:43 AM, kingcrawler said:

DzRoyoWXQAA48jU.jpg:large

Wilco are playing a few UK dates in September.

they announce their Solid Sound lineup this upcoming week, so it will rule out a few acts for Glastonbury seeing as it's same weekend. Won't be a lot of acts but the acts on that bill are usually quality acts (if you think Wilco are quality)

For example, I was a bit worried by a post I saw today on Wilco or Tweedy's twitter or Facebook feed of him and Sharon Van Etten hanging together at Wilco's Loft in Chicago today, looking chummy, a few days after they'd just announced they'd be revealing their festival lineup within a week. But surely she can't be playing say the Friday at Solid Sound and then flying over to start off in Norwich on Monday/July 1? 

41 minutes ago, utwothefly said:

Seeing as The Cure look to headline you can bet the twilight sad more than likely will be following them to the farm. 

Sadly not, their singer ruled them out on reddit a few weeks ago.

Went to a little gig at Colchester Arts Centre last night. Local electro-pop band F.O.X. headlined with Up and The Steve Aldridge Experience as support. Really good night and hoping F.O.X make an appearance on the farm. They've recently supported Depeche Mode on some of their European stadium shows and have a new album out imminently - if you haven't had a chance to check them out they're well worth a listen 😊

IMG_20190216_215220_898.jpg

IMG_20190216_230309_393.jpg

On 2/17/2019 at 12:20 AM, cidy said:

Well beans band worked well ,they didn't play on all his songs walked on and off during the set ,great gig beans was on top form ,be interesting to see what stage he gets this year as hes done most of the minor ones over the years .,thought his set at left field last time was one of the best I've seen him do .

Would love to hear a Jellicoe song tho 😀

Look out for bamboo toothbrush s as well tis the oral cleaner of the future

Nice!

Would love to see him get a chance on one of the bigger stages this time!

52156574_1938386159633195_91156087132378

Goddamnit, would have to be the Wednesday of Glastonbury :(

Not sure if this puts him in the frame for an appearance at the farm, mind.

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

52156574_1938386159633195_91156087132378

Goddamnit, would have to be the Wednesday of Glastonbury :(

Not sure if this puts him in the frame for an appearance at the farm, mind.

Could he do this in the Acoustic one night?

Managed to bag a ticket for Noel G at the London Palladium, looks like they went in seconds.

28 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Duet with Kylie more possible now

that could happen, you're right!

Kylie guested with him at his London show last year, so he'll be returning the favour I guess.

10 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

that could happen, you're right!

Kylie guested with him at his London show last year, so he'll be returning the favour I guess.

It’s a Nick Cave song though, would feel well out of place in Kylie’s set in the afternoon sun. Though if it gets Nick closer to that Pyramid headline slot, by all means!

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

It’s a Nick Cave song though, would feel well out of place in Kylie’s set in the afternoon sun. Though if it gets Nick closer to that Pyramid headline slot, by all means!

much more appropriate for Glasto than any other Kylie show, tho.

Cave is in the area, I reckon it's bound to happen.

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

True but she did do it (without him) on her latest tour so wouldn't be a massive surprise if she does again. Just hopefully he'll turn up and perform it with her this time. 

1 minute ago, Livvy13 said:

True but she did do it (without him) on her latest tour so wouldn't be a massive surprise if she does again. Just hopefully he'll turn up and perform it with her this time. 

Wtf really? Okay fair enough! :lol:

29 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Managed to bag a ticket for Noel G at the London Palladium, looks like they went in seconds.

See Tickets went in seconds but I joined the queue directly through the Palladium website and managed to get some in the stalls about 20 minutes in, worked out well as get to pick your seats that way.

Looks like they are all sold out now though. 

7 hours ago, Chef said:

See Tickets went in seconds but I joined the queue directly through the Palladium website and managed to get some in the stalls about 20 minutes in, worked out well as get to pick your seats that way.

Looks like they are all sold out now though. 

Yep, Palladium website was the way to go. Got fifth row.

Roachford have dates late in the year, it’s an outside bet tbh, but make a nice change to the line up instead of the same bands most years. No doubt the stoners blossoms will be back 😴