FloorFiller

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

The festival should just recreate the 2008 lineup and leave it at that. Mumford last can replace Leonard Cohen, I’m sure no one would mind.

I think they already are doing.

9 hours ago, CJTM said:

So as we pretty much think Idles are TBA for the Friday, and more than likely another set to pop up.

With both them and Fonts on Partisan, I can def see Fonts doing WG Thursday for exposure before Idles, because as we know, it's like beans in a can down there last few years.

What say you almighty @The Toad.

IDLES will play a WG slot Thursday about 9pm like Wolf Alice c.2015 - 90% sure of it

Fontaines to play WG at any point during the weekend. 86%

3 minutes ago, The Toad. said:

IDLES will play a WG slot Thursday about 9pm like Wolf Alice c.2015 - 90% sure of it

Fontaines to play WG at any point during the weekend. 86%

This based on info or just a hunch? Would be all over that Idles set.

7 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

This based on info or just a hunch? Would be all over that Idles set.

HUNCH? How dare you insult the Mighty Toad.

I hope that they just announced the WG Thursday bands this year.   It's busy enough there as it is but just putting "Live Band" or "Special Guests" on the timetable seems to make it even busier.   People just flock there out of curiosity.   

It's rammed even for acts like Rat Boy.

Also - open up the sides of the tent on the Thursday.   It's chaos getting in and out of the back but if you can squeeze down the sides, there's actually lots of room near the front from where everyone just congregates at the entrance.   People can be quite reluctant to let you through, though.

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

wtf is this shit?

Legitimate Musical Discussion my child. We'll have no irrelevant talks of Virtual Leaderboards and online circle jerks here.

Beak> WG day time Saturday 76%

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

wtf is this shit?

I think he meant to post that in a Warhammer forum.

Edited by henry bear

I was considering getting Interpol tickets this morning but I think I'll give it a miss since they're £50 before delivery. That makes Glastonbury seem good value for money never mind all the cheaper European festivals they'll be at.

Lizzo doing two dates. London and Manchester. See ya there. 

Specials added a third third date at Coventry Ruins too. 

If Idles did do a WG set on the Thursday, what time would you need to get to the tent to guarantee entry?

5 minutes ago, foolee said:

If Idles did do a WG set on the Thursday, what time would you need to get to the tent to guarantee entry?

Wednesday morning.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

I was considering getting Interpol tickets this morning but I think I'll give it a miss since they're £50 before delivery. That makes Glastonbury seem good value for money never mind all the cheaper European festivals they'll be at.

£32 for Brighton on Wednesday night, I'm tempted considering I'm getting the coach from there Thursday morning. Will make a late call.

9 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

They’ll probably grab a couple of good supports from APE for that. Not that you won’t have chance to wait, I imagine.

I’m confident of a Glasto placing but there’s still every chance that they could end up at RW on the Friday and completely banjax Glastonbury plans.

5 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

They’ll probably grab a couple of good supports from APE for that. Not that you won’t have chance to wait, I imagine.

I’m confident of a Glasto placing but there’s still every chance that they could end up at RW on the Friday and completely banjax Glastonbury plans.

Yeah I don't see it selling out, the only time I've seen them is when they did that NME Awards tour and that was because they ended up giving away free tickets in a competition so I'm not sure how big a deal they are in Scotland, I suppose they were pretty high up at TRNSMT last year.

They did a similar thing for Belle & Sebastian at the same venue last summer, did a competition for 5 pairs of free tickets but everyone who entered got tickets. I don't see Interpol selling as badly as that but given the price I'm hoping for something similar.

3 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Yeah I don't see it selling out, the only time I've seen them is when they did that NME Awards tour and that was because they ended up giving away free tickets in a competition so I'm not sure how big a deal they are in Scotland, I suppose they were pretty high up at TRNSMT last year.

Saw a few people in the Trnsmt thread commenting on how few people were there though.

39 minutes ago, foolee said:

That sounds like one of those impossible maths problems 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, The Toad. said:

Legitimate Musical Discussion my child. We'll have no irrelevant talks of Virtual Leaderboards and online circle jerks here.

Beak> WG day time Saturday 76%

Cocaine is better than most the stages to be fair.

8 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

FB_IMG_1549631178806.jpg

Quite a few I'd be happy with there, hoping Earache Express have a few cross overs.