FloorFiller

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

Foals tour announced this evening, might give an idea of the size of the venues they are expecting to play or if there are gaps for APE etc etc.

21 minutes ago, stocky3000 said:

Foals tour announced this evening, might give an idea of the size of the venues they are expecting to play or if there are gaps for APE etc etc.

I imagine it will be a smaller tour first like they always do, before any jokers go “wow academies lol rip foals”.

15 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I imagine it will be a smaller tour first like they always do, before any jokers go “wow academies lol rip foals”.

You could just @ Gazza mate.

Actually you're blocked.

Just now, Gucci Piggy said:

You could just @ Gazza mate.

Actually you're blocked.

I,m block u

@thewayiam is surprisingly quiet about The Prodigy not headlining TRNSMT, IOW or Download but SW4 instead. Cos when we predict Foals to headline major fests, the second they are announced to headline something smaller than Reading he turns into The Mask.

• Upvote 1

Futureheads tour  in may/june!

Love them, will be sure to see them again

23 minutes ago, pryce said:

Futureheads tour  in may/june!

Love them, will be sure to see them again

Brilliant. Pretty useless set of dates (for me) to kick off with but gonna defo at least look into making it to one of these. 

IMG_20190123_100430.jpg

Can't believe it's finally Young Fathers day, been a minor rollercoaster to get to this point.

15 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Can't believe it's finally Young Fathers day, been a minor rollercoaster to get to this point.

Fucking hell I'd forgot about this!

Young Fathers were excellent tonight, but shame they came on late and had to miss out a few songs (I Heard being one that I noticed). Hope they show up at the farm - deserve a decent slot.

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

shame

Aye great gig.

The only positive to come out of Macca not headlining is there's nothing stopping me seeing them again now. And I won't have to walk through snow to get away from them next time.

Young fathers were absolutely awesome.  I'll be amazed if I see anyone better this year.  Stunning on every level 

7 hours ago, ClementsMike said:

I see Rag & Bone man is starting his new album ramp up. His set on the Other in ‘16 was proper rammed. One to watch I’d guess?

4th Pyramid I'd guess, he's dropped off a bit I think otherwise I could have seen 5th.

Bloc Party have been announced to play a gig in Bristol over the Glasto weekend. It’s a series of 4 gigs and in 2017 2 out of 4 headline bands played Glasto too, so I guess there is a good chance they will too. Not my cup of tea but there we go... It’ll be interesting to see who the other 3 are. They should be announced in the next week or so.

12 minutes ago, t0paz said:

Bloc Party have been announced to play a gig in Bristol over the Glasto weekend. It’s a series of 4 gigs and in 2017 2 out of 4 headline bands played Glasto too, so I guess there is a good chance they will too. Not my cup of tea but there we go... It’ll be interesting to see who the other 3 are. They should be announced in the next week or so.

Yeah was discussed the other day (playing Brighton on Saturday too).  Praying they turn up on Sunday!!   Interesting that 2 out of 4 played though, who played and who didn’t?

Anybody else notice there was security milling about through the crowd constantly at Young Fathers last night? Wonder what that was about. Amazing show as usual tho

4 minutes ago, sisco said:

Yeah was discussed the other day (playing Brighton on Saturday too).  Praying they turn up on Sunday!!   Interesting that 2 out of 4 played though, who played and who didn’t?

Craig David and Hacienda Classical.

Pretty sure British Sea Power were on the bill too and played Glasto. 

9 hours ago, ClementsMike said:

I see Rag & Bone man is starting his new album ramp up. His set on the Other in ‘16 was proper rammed. One to watch I’d guess?

He’ll go the same way as Hozier, Gotye, James Bay, Tom Odell and all the other earnest young men who had one song that was massive.

28 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

He’ll go the same way as Hozier, Gotye, James Bay, Tom Odell and all the other earnest young men who had one song that was massive.

Then he'll be somebody that you used to know

• Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

George Ezra not part of the gang no more then?

Rag N the lads will probably get a massive follow up performance on the Pymild before he fades into obscurity.

1 hour ago, t0paz said:

Also just saw that they've been announced for Cactus Festival in Belgium. I think that might be confirmation that they're doing the festival circuit, if we didn't know already.

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

George Ezra not part of the gang no more then?

Rag N the lads will probably get a massive follow up performance on the Pymild before he fades into obscurity.

Ezra seems to have pushed through annoyingly, which is especially irritating as he's the worst of the lot!