Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

9 hours ago, Odessa said:

Brian Fallon is back over here in February too for any Gaslight Anthem fans interested. Great morning of gig announcements.

Bugger, can't make it (3rd world problems, I'll be in Iceland). Probably my favourite album of last year.

14 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Just had an email from Eventim about a Conchords presale for Hammersmith. Annoyingly I was busy with work and by the time I checked all the £30 tickets had gone. Refused to pay more than that.

Boom! Scratch that, did the whole "refresh the page a few times" trick and nabbed a pair of real stalls standing tickets for £30 each.

6 minutes ago, Homer said:

People (mainly young women) sleeping rough outside the Apollo under Hammersmith flyover to get Flight of the Conchords tickets that go on sale at 9am this morning. (Was on my way into Public Service Broadcasting last night.)

22814367_10154725492962581_2010590357511141400_n.jpg

This has made my mind up, I'm not going to get tickets. It's made me feel guilty about trying to get some when on the fence about it.