Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I love the Lexington, had my 30th there.

Really? Didn’t know you could book it like that. Good choice, it’s a smashing venue and seems to attract some great acts. I’m off to see the Burning Hell there too this summer.

1 hour ago, Mardy said:

Just bought a ticket to see Bedouine at the Lexington in July. Excited about it.

Supporting Father John Misty on his October tour and have discovered her through that. Really liking what I'm hearing so even more stoked for this gig now.

39 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Anyone get Father John Misty tickets? Shame it’s all seated but should be good still 

Where’s it all seated? Got tickets for Liverpool but that’s standing as well as seated.

10 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Slayer UK tour announced. Supports are Lamb of God, Anthrax, and Obituary. How are modern Slayer anyway? Have they still got it live or are they hasbeens?

I’m guessing this’ll be on the pricey-ish side with those support acts, but what a lineup! Definitely tempted by this.

18 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Where’s it all seated? Got tickets for Liverpool but that’s standing as well as seated.

I’m guessing this’ll be on the pricey-ish side with those support acts, but what a lineup! Definitely tempted by this.

tickets for Dublin are €50-€60, so i'd imagine around the £40 mark for UK, which is pretty decent for that lineup.

19 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Warming up for their triumphant Park headline set next year.

So I was wondering about something. Van Morrisson and Elvis Costello are doing quite a few UK shows this year. They're often seen as music legends but... how are they these days? Worth seeing? I saw that Van Morrison doesn't play that many songs from Astral Weeks which I find odd because isn't that widely considered to be one of his best albums?