Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

So they now have a huge tour with let's becomes tbh on every date you would imagine bar Manchester and even then they might have one the 4th September if they really wanted. 

They aren't touring euro and American fests this year, own huge arena tour this year, doing their own big outdoor dates next year.....leaving it until the following year to play Glasto. It's as nailed on as it gets for next year for me....furthermore for a fest that will have loads of acts wanting 50th year, Arctics are an easy booking for them, it's been 6 years and Alex Turner loves the fest and playing it.

I hope Lemon Twigs supporting is a good indication of where the sound is heading this album. Might end up at one of the Manchester dates, I feel like if the albums good I'll kick myself if I dont get a ticket. Not overly enthused about seeing AM in an arena (again) but I'd well watch LT up there, they've been ready for the arena since they played the Deaf Institute.

9 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

So they now have a huge tour with let's becomes tbh on every date you would imagine bar Manchester and even then they might have one the 4th September if they really wanted. 

They aren't touring euro and American fests this year, own huge arena tour this year, doing their own big outdoor dates next year.....leaving it until the following year to play Glasto. It's as nailed on as it gets for next year for me....furthermore for a fest that will have loads of acts wanting 50th year, Arctics are an easy booking for them, it's been 6 years and Alex Turner loves the fest and playing it.

So are you expecting them to do outdoor dates in 2019 and then Glasto in 2020, or Glasto in 2019?

33 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

They are touring Euro fests this year though.

31 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

So are you expecting them to do outdoor dates in 2019 and then Glasto in 2020, or Glasto in 2019?

It says, it's as nailed on as next year got me, unless they don't play on this album but Eavis and the bands common liking and them being British it's too easy a booking.

Glasto won't take them 3 years after the start of touring having already played to 100s of thousands and with it being the 50th year....they will have so many who want that slot that I doubt a band on a 3rd year will even enter their minds. Should they do outdoor stadium shows next year they'll be sold 1st before the announcement as per the usual and tbh there won't be any worries about doing that....it would be like two dates at Wembley or the London Stadium and Sheffield Sheffield I'd expect.

Arctic Monkeys, Madonna/FM and I don't expect a huge huge 3rd but that's in no order. If The 1975 were offered it over Reading I'd expect them to take it and I don't think with the 50th anniversary coming you could argue.

34 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

It says, it's as nailed on as next year got me, unless they don't play on this album but Eavis and the bands common liking and them being British it's too easy a booking.

Glasto won't take them 3 years after the start of touring having already played to 100s of thousands and with it being the 50th year....they will have so many who want that slot that I doubt a band on a 3rd year will even enter their minds. Should they do outdoor stadium shows next year they'll be sold 1st before the announcement as per the usual and tbh there won't be any worries about doing that....it would be like two dates at Wembley or the London Stadium and Sheffield Sheffield I'd expect.

Arctic Monkeys, Madonna/FM and I don't expect a huge huge 3rd but that's in no order. If The 1975 were offered it over Reading I'd expect them to take it and I don't think with the 50th anniversary coming you could argue.

Ah okay I was confused as you said "oing their own big outdoor dates next year.....leaving it until the following year to play Glasto".

I agree, though. Same as Foos were gonna do in 2015.

Kendrick, Arctic Monkeys and Fleetwood Mac/Madonna is my current guess if Kendrick is still touring then.

1 hour ago, the wonderwhy said:

£39.50-69.50 at Manchester 

£40 for the worst seats, £60 for standing and £70 for the best seats would be my guess from that.

I'm gonna hold out for a festival/outdoor gig that offers better value I think. But whether or not I get caught up in the hype this week remains to be seen.

On 06/04/2018 at 2:00 PM, Homer said:

Really enjoyed it. Always thought they had loads of percussion all of the time, but it turns out often the drummer is doing all the heavy lifting on his own. Very impressive.

They mainly just played the first two albums and the new songs blended right in. The crowd were well up for it. Am sure they will be all over the festivals - and that's a pretty perfect place to see them really.

Meh - it was OK. I was left a bit underwhelmed, but I realise I was in the minority, as the crowd were loving it. It will work well in the sunshine! My biggest grumble, and not usually a complaint levelled at Brixton Academy, was the sound was shocking. A horrible muddy mix and not able to hear the guitar at all. It could've been the KT Forum!

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Monday at the O2 looks the best option for me. Still holding out hope for a decent OnBlackheath announcement that weekend.

I admire your optimism about OnBlackheath, but I still don't reckon it will be on. There has been nothing on Twitter since November and the promoters, Crosstown Concerts (they took it over last year from Harvey G) don't mention it at all on their website. Shame, really.

1 hour ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Ah okay I was confused as you said "oing their own big outdoor dates next year.....leaving it until the following year to play Glasto".

I agree, though. Same as Foos were gonna do in 2015.

Kendrick, Arctic Monkeys and Fleetwood Mac/Madonna is my current guess if Kendrick is still touring then.

Ah I meant their own outdoor dates to sell before Glasto the same year....If they announce those stadium dates though it'll be almost obvious.

Kendrick I think would ask too much money and that will already be going to FM/Madonna, I'd expect someone up and coming and in the same vein as when Muse did it 1st for e.g. when it was questioned.

16 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

even this post, like almost all your posts, is confusing and makes little sense.

Quite clear is should say sorry I meant to say are...you're just being a pain.

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Any word on presales? Nothing in the mailing list email I received.

There's a "Fanclub Presale" on Ticketmaster for Dublin, unsure if that is just a mailing list presale or something else, also O2 priority for the London dates, no word on an all-date presale yet though.

For all you LC! fans awaiting news for the anniversary shows, they are playing O2 Forum Kentish Town on Saturday 13 October. Not 100% sure if this is a full album celebration but this is a gig that is happening which, in the end, is all that matters

https://priority.o2.co.uk/tickets/5ac793eecff47e003cc5918e/los-campesinos?topCategory=TICKETS&subCategory=TICKETS

50 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

I found out about Superorganism through the new music thread here I think. Look forward to hearing them live, one of my AOTY so far

want a presale? Offer code: followthewhale

15/10/2018 Bristol, GB Tickets

16/10/2018 Liverpool, GB Tickets

17/10/2018 Belfast, GB Tickets

18/10/2018 Dublin, IE Tickets

20/10/2018 Glasgow, GB Tickets

21/10/2018 Sheffield, GB Tickets

22/10/2018 Leeds, GB Tickets

24/10/2018 London, GB Tickets

25/10/2018 Manchester, GB Tickets

26/10/2018 Cambridge, GB Tickets

27/10/2018 Portsmouth, GB Tickets