Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 hours ago, Mouseboy11 said:

That’s shite, who wants to sit down and watch Nine Inch Nails and Deftones?

They have put this on the event info:

Event information
Although Royal Festival Hall is a seated venue, you are encouraged to stand at this gig.

Oh...a seated venue. That means seat allocation though, right? I'm pretty desperate to see NIN in a normal standing venue. In 2004 I got Brixton tickets but without realising until I arrived, my ticket were for the balcony. It was still awesome but so far away... :-/

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

That Meltdown lineup is pretty damn tasty. Really hope that ain’t it for NIN and MBV UK show wise.

Yeh, me too... This is obv the festival they were waiting to announce (like you said) but does this have any baring on whether its likely to be just the one show?

Also....if I smash £60 on priority, are the tickets likely to still sell out before the actual sale, and thus, I'll end up having membership to this place for no reason? :-/

Edited by Sasperella

6 minutes ago, rock the clock said:

Any indication on how much these Meltdown gigs will be? I'd love to go to both NIN and MBV but I'm guessing I won't be able to afford it. 

Those are the 2 I'm going for too. MBV is £25, 35, 45, 55 and 65 I think while NIN is  £45-65.

I'll check again to make sure but I'm fairly 100% on those

8 minutes ago, rock the clock said:

Any indication on how much these Meltdown gigs will be? I'd love to go to both NIN and MBV but I'm guessing I won't be able to afford it. 

The NIN one just says 45-65

https://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/whats-on/124435-nine-inch-nails-2018?utm_source=Nine Inch Nails socials&utm_medium=Nine Inch Nails&utm_campaign=Meltdown 2018

2 hours ago, evilduck said:

They have put this on the event info:

Event information
Although Royal Festival Hall is a seated venue, you are encouraged to stand at this gig.

if they still work things there how they used to, they won't allow any dancing in the isles - strictly in front of your seat only.

9 hours ago, Odessa said:

There was one woman on the back door who was drawing black crosses on people's hands to allow them back in, which anyone who didn't have a ticket could have easily replicated and entered the venue. Actually she didn't even check my hand either time I re-entered.

It's been like this every time I've been across the last 5 years, and now I feel like a top cretin that this never occurred to me when Bonobo was on last year

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Dr. Pepper’s Jaded Hearts Club Band - a Beatles tribute supergroup featuring Matt Bellamy and Graham Coxon

Is this what became of that Chris Martin supergroup?

5 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Dr. Pepper’s Jaded Hearts Club Band - a Beatles tribute supergroup featuring Matt Bellamy and Graham Coxon - supporting Roger Daltrey at the Teenage Cancer Trust gig this month. Source: today’s Metro e-edition.

Oh fuck off you're not even joking. Jesus.

Any tickets left?