Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Friendly Fires announced their comeback show - 5th April at Brixton Academy. New music seems to be incoming. Won't be able to make that show but very excited for the music, and hopefully shows to follow.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. September 25th is a BUSY day for it.

14 hours ago, Mardy said:

ah man, not going to get a sniff of those Bon Iver tickets, am I? First dibs to those with the cancelled tickets from the roundhouse, then an o2 priority sale on Sunday. Will be meagre pickings left come next Tuesday

Check the thread - there were a few people giving away unwanted codes. Worth a pop.

Edited by Tuna

36 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Bought tickets for the Prodigy today.... probably the last time Ill see them as I think they have started to look a bit "weary". But at Manc Apollo, it should be a good send off.

Do you have a presale code? Thought they weren't on sale till Friday?

On 25/09/2017 at 2:57 PM, jyoung said:

Reeeeeeeally??? This and Bon Iver dropping in the same week... These are two of the few on my haven't seen list. Argh - Brighton Dome and Liverpool Philarmonic as well!

Got belle and Sebastian  presale liverpool Philharmonic today fantastic 

Edited by crocodiles

On 24/09/2017 at 2:18 PM, FloorFiller said:

DJ_utdrW4AAgJ02.jpg:large

Probably depends on your opinion of Royal Blood, but At the Drive In are touring with them for about £38 quid (£8 quid cheaper than their March tour) in November - some tickets still available on some of the dates. 

3 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Do you have a presale code? Thought they weren't on sale till Friday?

Todays was done through their official website, but it crashed. We got lucky and got tickets before it did.

I got another email explaining the site crashed and there is another presale tomorrow... with a new link, no code. Its Gigs n Tours. 

https://www.gigsandtours.com/tour/the-prodigy/?pre=theprodigypre&src=theprodigypresale

Edited by FuzzyDunlop
  • Like 1

On 26/09/2017 at 5:53 PM, Mardy said:

ah man, not going to get a sniff of those Bon Iver tickets, am I? First dibs to those with the cancelled tickets from the roundhouse, then an o2 priority sale on Sunday. Will be meagre pickings left come next Tuesday

Keep the faith. Holding out there will be some standing left.