FloorFiller

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

35 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Reeeeeeeally??? This and Bon Iver dropping in the same week... These are two of the few on my haven't seen list. Argh - Brighton Dome and Liverpool Philarmonic as well!

Edited by jyoung

Friendly Fires announced their comeback show - 5th April at Brixton Academy. New music seems to be incoming. Won't be able to make that show but very excited for the music, and hopefully shows to follow.

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Friendly Fires announced their comeback show - 5th April at Brixton Academy. New music seems to be incoming. Won't be able to make that show but very excited for the music, and hopefully shows to follow.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. September 25th is a BUSY day for it.

ah man, not going to get a sniff of those Bon Iver tickets, am I? First dibs to those with the cancelled tickets from the roundhouse, then an o2 priority sale on Sunday. Will be meagre pickings left come next Tuesday

On 9/25/2017 at 3:13 PM, MattDavies__ said:

Eurgh duff venue in Manc, that. 

All the more reason to go to the Liverpool Philharmonic Hall. Great venue. That said I bet it'll be too expensive for me to consider. My interest in B&S caps out at around £20.

14 hours ago, Mardy said:

ah man, not going to get a sniff of those Bon Iver tickets, am I? First dibs to those with the cancelled tickets from the roundhouse, then an o2 priority sale on Sunday. Will be meagre pickings left come next Tuesday

Check the thread - there were a few people giving away unwanted codes. Worth a pop.

Edited by Tuna

Lollapalooza Argentina lineup for March. Looks like a continuation of what was doing the rounds this year.

IMG_20170927_180753.thumb.jpg.2bec5f0ea876fac04d5bf2626f81caab.jpg

Bought tickets for the Prodigy today.... probably the last time Ill see them as I think they have started to look a bit "weary". But at Manc Apollo, it should be a good send off.

36 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Bought tickets for the Prodigy today.... probably the last time Ill see them as I think they have started to look a bit "weary". But at Manc Apollo, it should be a good send off.

Do you have a presale code? Thought they weren't on sale till Friday?

On 25/09/2017 at 2:57 PM, jyoung said:

Reeeeeeeally??? This and Bon Iver dropping in the same week... These are two of the few on my haven't seen list. Argh - Brighton Dome and Liverpool Philarmonic as well!

Got belle and Sebastian  presale liverpool Philharmonic today fantastic 

Edited by crocodiles

2 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Lollapalooza Argentina lineup for March. Looks like a continuation of what was doing the rounds this year.

I'd say David Byrne is the big news there! If he becomes a festival whore in the Glastonbury fallow that'll be a real kick in the balls.

Just looking at the David Byrne & St Vincent tour setlists, they're the stuff of dreams. Fucking EotR hogging them on a UK exclusive, a pox on them!

1 hour ago, crocodiles said:

Got belle and Sebastian  presale liverpool Philharmonic today fantastic 

How much was it? Just splashed out on Bon Iver so sadly might be one too many which is SO annoying because I'd love to see these.

12 minutes ago, jyoung said:

How much was it? Just splashed out on Bon Iver so sadly might be one too many which is SO annoying because I'd love to see these.

seats at 30/41 for liverpool. cambridge is 33/33 standing seats, london is 38.50/38.50 for standing/seats. 

On 24/09/2017 at 2:18 PM, FloorFiller said:

DJ_utdrW4AAgJ02.jpg:large

Probably depends on your opinion of Royal Blood, but At the Drive In are touring with them for about £38 quid (£8 quid cheaper than their March tour) in November - some tickets still available on some of the dates. 

3 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Do you have a presale code? Thought they weren't on sale till Friday?

Todays was done through their official website, but it crashed. We got lucky and got tickets before it did.

I got another email explaining the site crashed and there is another presale tomorrow... with a new link, no code. Its Gigs n Tours. 

https://www.gigsandtours.com/tour/the-prodigy/?pre=theprodigypre&src=theprodigypresale

Edited by FuzzyDunlop
  • Like 1

On 26/09/2017 at 5:53 PM, Mardy said:

Keep the faith. Holding out there will be some standing left.

20 hours ago, jyoung said:

40 each circle is 32 I think .