FloorFiller

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

27 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

Jesus The Horrors tickets went bloody quick time :( 

Tickets available on gigs and tours mate, standing and seats.

Managed to tickets for Idles in Camden. Friday looked like it had sold out even before 9am. Saturday sold out at about 9:03 I think (on seetickets) Crazy anything even remotely popular sells out in a flash these days. 

Norwich still has Idles tickets if anyone lives near there

14 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Tickets available on gigs and tours mate, standing and seats.

Cheers mate, managed to get one on the RAH website!

Well, that Idles ticket buying experience was almost as bad as Glastonbury, actually started off worse in that I got a 'busy' page with a 20 second timer, then a couple of refreshes later, 'No tickets available'! No indication of whether any would be coming back on sale, and then a new date added, which didn't bode well, and also sold out immediately. Kept plugging away and got what I wanted eventually, but blimey - perhaps too many savvy T-Day veterans on there...

It does show how incredibly popular they are right now - should have been playing Brixton rather than the Electric Ballroom.

2 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Well, that Idles ticket buying experience was almost as bad as Glastonbury, actually started off worse in that I got a 'busy' page with a 20 second timer, then a couple of refreshes later, 'No tickets available'! No indication of whether any would be coming back on sale, and then a new date added, which didn't bode well, and also sold out immediately. Kept plugging away and got what I wanted eventually, but blimey - perhaps too many savvy T-Day veterans on there...

It does show how incredibly popular they are right now - should have been playing Brixton rather than the Electric Ballroom.

I was surprised when they first announced the tour that they were still playing relatively small venues. Probably one of the last times we'll get the opportunity to see them in venues this size if they carry on gaining popularity at the pace they are currently

13 minutes ago, Superunknown said:

Are they available? Try again x 

there are other stages available... if you dont like what you see then jog on to the next.

51 minutes ago, Tyonks said:

I was surprised when they first announced the tour that they were still playing relatively small venues. Probably one of the last times we'll get the opportunity to see them in venues this size if they carry on gaining popularity at the pace they are currently

Was in Albert Hall the other night and all’s I could think was “fuck me Idles are gonna destroy this place”. The little mosh pits that night had the joint rattling. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Retro P said:

Was in Albert Hall the other night and all’s I could think was “fuck me Idles are gonna destroy this place”. The little mosh pits that night had the joint rattling. 

It survived Death Grips so should be alright. Just ahah. 

Mad how far they've come in a couple of years, playing to around 100 people, if that, when I saw them December '16. Fanbase is only gonna grow as well seemingly, I'm exposed to a lot of fans being in the facebook group (which, credit where its due, is lovely) and they've really captured something in both younger and older people alike in a way a lot of acts they seem to get compared to on here haven't. Good on 'em.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, priest17 said:

It survived Death Grips so should be alright. Just ahah. 

Mad how far they've come in a couple of years, playing to around 100 people, if that, when I saw them December '16. Fanbase is only gonna grow as well seemingly, I'm exposed to a lot of fans being in the facebook group (which, credit where its due, is lovely) and they've really captured something in both younger and older people alike in a way a lot of acts they seem to get compared to on here haven't. Good on 'em.

I'm taking my 60 year old dad to the Camden gig. He can't wait.

• Upvote 2

Managed to sort my wife two standing tickets for the Spice Girls - should get me in the good books!

Just now, vintagelaureate said:

Managed to sort my wife two standing tickets for the Spice Girls - should get me in the good books!

desperate times :)

3 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

But does that mean u have to go as well...Oh god the horror of that 

2 hours ago, crocodiles said:

But does that mean u have to go as well...Oh god the horror of that 

Ah no! Her sister... plus it appeases her fume over Glastonbury!

Edited by vintagelaureate

1 hour ago, vintagelaureate said:

Ah no! Her sister... plus it appeases her fume over Glastonbury!

Always thinking 😃 

31 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

Always thinking 😃 

Yep... waiting to break Boomtown to her. 😂

Two extra Manc and London dates for Spice Girls. Certainly no problem shifting tickets!

14 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

No chance they are showing up at Glastonbury unless it's as a headliner after that.

As if there ever was...

Went to see New Order last night. I have  no idea whether it was any good as I was absolutely shit faced. I did enjoy myself though.

• Upvote 1

Kylie has announced her summer run. 

Thursday 20th June – Hampton Court Palace, London

Friday 21st June – Hampton Court Palace, London

Sunday 23rd June – Blenheim Palace, Woodstock

Tuesday 2nd July – Eden Project, St. Austell

Thursday 11th July – Castlefield Bowl, Manchester

Sunday 14th July – Edinburgh Castle, Edinburgh

Thursday 1st August – Open Air Theatre, Scarborough