Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

57 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

Saw young fathers at limf yesterday they were brilliant glad to be seeing them in Manchester in Dec and hopefully sometime next June at Glastonbury.  Also aurora tried her best on an afternoon slot with not enough people watching or knowing her. 

Also saw them yesterday and they did a great job of winning over a seemingly small and initially uninterested crowd. Thought they were a rather peculiar booking for that shit little local festival but they nailed it. Think they'd do well in an early Pyramid slot to get the crowd going in the morning.

Blossoms tour announced for December... does anyone know max # tickets you can get at once? Are we thinking the usual 6 or the tighter 4?

Tickets will go on sale at 9am on Friday July 27, with artist and O2 pre-sales beginning at 9am on Wednesday July 25.

December 3 - Glasgow O2 Academy

December 4 - Sheffield O2 Academy

December 5 - Nottingham Rock City

December 7 - Birmingham O2 Academy

December 8 - Manchester Victoria Warehouse

December 9 - Manchester Victoria Warehouse

December 11 - Southampton O2 Guildhall

December 12 - Bristol O2 Academy

December 13 - London O2 Brixton Academy

15 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Peter Murphy tour incoming. Joined by David J "And a special non-star Star guest not to be announced but nevertheless coming on….". It's a tour for the Bauhaus 40th anniversary.

So far the only dates I've found are 4th December at O2 Ritz Manchester and 9th December at O2 Forum Kentish Town

O2 Ritz, Manchester – 4th December
SWG3, Glasgow – 5th December
The Roadmender, Northampton – 6th December
Student Union, Leeds Beckett University – 8th December
O2 Forum, Kentish Town, London – 9th December

On sale 10am Friday from Ticketmaster, Ticketweb, Gigantic, Seetickets and Stargreen

Edited by tjamest

Too right. What a fucking stinker of a band. Managed to avoid seeing them for years, missing them twice at R&L at Glasto, but as I was hot footing it over to Justice from Pearl Jam at Mad Cool I heard them come on and play their first song (that King For a Day one). Fuck me it was awful. Felt like I'd been locked in a room whilst a drunk football fan came in and screamed abuse in my face.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've managed to see them about 20 odd times over the years as my mum is a big fan. Their fans are awful, and some of their songs are generic lad shit, but their gigs are always somehow pretty good. They seem to love doing Brixton gigs in the middle of their tours, I've seen them about 4-5 times there.