FloorFiller

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

6 hours ago, evannn said:

It’s a complete guess, but they had someone called Alex Cameron supporting them on their Australia tour, and he’s also playing Latitude on the day they headline so maybe he’s support for the uk as well?

One of them gigs where the support is better than the headline band.

Has anyone seen the David Byrne tour yet? If so could you let me know approx time he came on stage and how long he played for. Thanks

2 hours ago, Harry49 said:

Has anyone seen the David Byrne tour yet? If so could you let me know approx time he came on stage and how long he played for. Thanks

last night he came on at 9, and played for about 1hr 40 mins.

I loved it. I thought 'Blind' worked particularly well with the style of band set-up he has (I won't spoil it by saying).

11 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

last night he came on at 9, and played for about 1hr 40 mins.

I loved it. I thought 'Blind' worked particularly well with the style of band set-up he has (I won't spoil it by saying).

Thanks. Can’t wait for this tonight!

Just now, Harry49 said:

Thanks. Can’t wait for this tonight!

I was quite amused last night, at how the audience got up and danced for the talking heads songs, and sat down for the others. The wife thought it was very rude. :lol:

I was also amazed that few seemed to know Born Under Punches or The Great Curve (the best songs played IMO). Born Under Punches was the only TH song that didn't have the whole crowd stood up (only about half did).

As others have said, am surprised about the all seating arrangements. Fully expecting to be on my feet the majority of show!

1 minute ago, JSmurphy said:

Anyone heard anything about presales for Smashing Pumpkins?

There is an O2 Priority one on Wednesday and I'm sure there will be a venue presale that will be emailed out if you subscribe to the mailing list

4 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

There is an O2 Priority one on Wednesday and I'm sure there will be a venue presale that will be emailed out if you subscribe to the mailing list

Have just done that now, thanks. 

6 hours ago, eFestivals said:

I was also amazed that few seemed to know Born Under Punches or The Great Curve (the best songs played IMO). Born Under Punches was the only TH song that didn't have the whole crowd stood up (only about half did).

Not on the Greatest Hits?  I know Remain In Light is regarded as the best album by Head and co. but I dunno if it's their most accessible work.