Jump to content
FloorFiller

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

Recommended Posts

I look forward to Glastonbury's reaction to "I drive my Mini Cooper and I'm feeling super-dooper"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Allo. Does anyone want a free ticket to Jay Som at Oslo (Hackney) tonight. Got it on DICE so just need your mobile number to send it to you. Need to know by 4pm :)

Edited by TomViolence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big tour from the people's champion. £10 for Nottingham, Manchester and Brighton while £12.50 for London which is an absolute bargain.

Dfj21WoXcAAKb8w.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

And a weird wee fragment. They  supposedly:

turned down Whitney Houston’s offer to play

why?

Islington Mother pop act, i reckon. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably because around the turn of the millennium it was way more of an  NME-approved Lammofest.  I'm about the last person to put on The Bodyguard OST, but if she was offering to play at a price that was right then she'd have been a better booking than Reef.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Oh, the David Byrne concert at the O2 Arena is all seated. That's lame. :(

Hoping it’s not the case for the whole tour, can’t find anything about Cardiff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WHP x MIF could be interesting? Not sure if anyone can hazard a guess at the kinda stuff they might put on. New Order and Arcade Fire gigs were both part of MIF last year if I remember correctly, so it'll be interesting to see what happens with this. Hopefully it'll be stuff more up my street than yr typical WHP nights. Something along the lines of the LCD gigs again would be great.

Screenshot_20180613-183027.png

Edited by Odessa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Odessa said:

WHP x MIF could be interesting? Not sure if anyone can hazard a guess at the kinda stuff they might put on. New Order and Arcade Fire gigs were both part of MIF last year if I remember correctly, so it'll be interesting to see what happens with this. Hopefully it'll be stuff more up my street than yr typical WHP nights. Something along the lines of the LCD gigs again would be great.

Screenshot_20180613-183027.png

Saw LCD at WHP last year , although the setting was great the sound was awful and oversold the gig horrendously. Kind of ruined the experience for me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Logan1996 said:

Saw LCD at WHP last year , although the setting was great the sound was awful and oversold the gig horrendously. Kind of ruined the experience for me 

They didn't really oversell it, there was LOADS of room down the sides where I was stood, its just people tend to absolutely cram into that middle room and they're not very good at stopping it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Ffs.

Thinking/hoping it’s a relatively small gig just to whip up demand for when they come back properly. Probably what they should’ve done in the US. Still daft though considering they’ll be like fifty shows into the tour by that point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be back on the Pumpkins train I'd want a guarantee of old material, tickets priced at less than fifty sheets, not be required to travel any further afield than Leeds, and evidence beforehand that they're playing good in their new state. Unlikely really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

To be back on the Pumpkins train I'd want a guarantee of old material, tickets priced at less than fifty sheets, not be required to travel any further afield than Leeds, and evidence beforehand that they're playing good in their new state. Unlikely really.

. Same. Can't say I've been really hyped about this revival... I need more. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

es-1026-1123686-front.jpg

 

Anyone ever been to this? Very interested in the lineup for €60, cant imagine it costing too much to stay in October.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Death Cab tour dates taken from website:

JAN 24, 2019 OLYMPIA THEATRE, DUBLIN, IRELAND

JAN 25, 2019 ALBERT HALL MANCHESTER, UK

JAN 26, 2019 O2 ACADEMY GLASGOW, UK

JAN 28, 2019 ROCK CITY, NOTTINGHAM, UK

JAN 29, 2019 O2 ACADEMY LEEDS, UK

JAN 30, 2019 O2 ACADEMY BRISTOL, UK

FEB 1, 2019 EVENTIM APOLLO, LONDON, UK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×