Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I'd reckon so.  She's already in the Rock Hall of Fame, but it's another way to add yourself to the canon.   I'm sure she's noticed that the royalty cheque isn't quite what it once was and she'll have tickets to flog.

To be honest, a bigger way for her to do that nowadays on a global scale is to go to Coachella where she has popped up several times before, play a world beating headline set, get millions for it and get a chopper home afterwards.

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

To be honest, a bigger way for her to do that nowadays on a global scale is to go to Coachella where she has popped up several times before, play a world beating headline set, get millions for it and get a chopper home afterwards.

True, if it was going to happen it should have done during her Guy Ritchie/pretending to be British phase.

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

True, if it was going to happen it should have done during her Guy Ritchie/pretending to be British phase.

Our appalling media would just be going on about how she's 'too old' anyway. I remember that being the overriding theme when she stacked it at the Brits a few years back.

16 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

That coincided with Peak Indie Glastonbury though, with Noel Gallagher standing with his flaming sword like the Archangel Michael ready to smite down any act that wasn't Travis.

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

finished it for you. :P=

Very rarely does she mime. I think that was proven at the Brits when she went flying off in that cape & her voice stopped.

She is the biggest booking they could make & if she delivered the right set she could knock it out of the park 100%. Of course, it could also be a car crash of edm remixes & 60 year old tits. 

15 hours ago, Quark said:

I think it would just remind me of how uncool I was at school when Black Sunday came out and I was the only kid without a sock hat :lol:

Haha i think you'll find that it was all your school mates that weren't cool