Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

On 4/17/2024 at 3:11 PM, efcfanwirral said:

I paid it for Noel Gallagher at the Royal Albert Hall. Turned out to be one of my favourite ever gigs so glad I did! (had pretty much the best possible seats)

I think tickets for RAH are usually a bit of a premium?  They certainly have been for the few things I've been to.

I don't imagine it's a cheap venue to use for a show

1 hour ago, clarkete said:

I think tickets for RAH are usually a bit of a premium?  They certainly have been for the few things I've been to.

I don't imagine it's a cheap venue to use for a show

Tbf I thought there was a premium when Muse played a very expensive warm-up show there in 2018. Then they did Hammersmith Apollo in 2022 and that was slightly more, so... pfft.

St Vincent is pricier than her own Hammersmith show two years ago, but that could just also be partly the fact there's about a dozen different ticket price points available. 

I'd not anticipate any Slayer at all at a Kerry King gig tbf - he's an awkward sod at the best of times 😄 his stuff doesnt sound bad at all, quite enjoyed the couple of songs i've heard, but not anywhere near enough to drop £50 on a ticket unless the venue was a hundred yards down the road from me

24 minutes ago, gfa said:

Fontaines arena tour

£51 for ally pally

Probably my favourite working British band, but very surprised they've booked an arena tour. Strike me as an absolutely slam on Academy sized band, are they that much bigger than 18 months ago?

Edited by JayDiesel

9 minutes ago, JayDiesel said:

Probably my favourite working British band, but very surprised they've booked an arena tour. Strike me as absolutely slam on Acadamy sized band, are they that much bigger than 18 months ago?

Had 3 nights at the Apollo last time round in London so should be able to do Ally Pally just based on that.

1 hour ago, JayDiesel said:

Probably my favourite working British band, but very surprised they've booked an arena tour. Strike me as an absolutely slam on Academy sized band, are they that much bigger than 18 months ago?

they're irish

also they did ally pally last time (like november 2022)

they have a pretty big R&L slot this year - any old act can do academies nowadays, they are a step above your circa waves etc

Edited by gfa

2 hours ago, Padjeq said:

image.thumb.jpeg.39f0f6e085d54fc77b57ef58ac7e87f7.jpeg

Guess I'll be at Wolvo.

Some bloody terrible venues there, if it's gonna be arenas or a sh*t concrete echo box (Plymouth) then Dublin in December it is. If an arena gig is gonna go off, it's gonna be there.