Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

8 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

I would've expected the tickets to be easily available now, very surprised its so hard with so many shows. Glad I got mine at on sale time instead of waiting to see what was happening like I originally planned!

They put on a great show, but 6 nights at Wembley with a struggle to get hold of them a week before?! 

Tell me about it - I thought it would be fairly straight forward to get some, less than face value if anything.

I'll try what @Hugh Jass II mentioned and try in the resale for the rearranged date. 

16 minutes ago, Chef said:

Tell me about it - I thought it would be fairly straight forward to get some, less than face value if anything.

I'll try what @Hugh Jass II mentioned and try in the resale for the rearranged date. 

That sounds like your best bet - I imagine there are a fair few who couldn't make Sunday after it being moved from a Friday

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

I would've expected the tickets to be easily available now, very surprised its so hard with so many shows. Glad I got mine at on sale time instead of waiting to see what was happening like I originally planned!

They put on a great show, but 6 nights at Wembley with a struggle to get hold of them a week before?! 

I reckon if you wait till the week before there will be plenty on Twickets.

It's all eTickets and See aren't sending them out the week before. You're not allowed to list on Twickets until you have them.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass II said:

I reckon if you wait till the week before there will be plenty on Twickets.

It's all eTickets and See aren't sending them out the week before. You're not allowed to list on Twickets until you have them.

I'm sure you can list on Twickets before you have the tickets you just have to give a date when you will have them by.

4 hours ago, Chef said:

Been trying to pick up a couple of tickets for the Coldplay gigs at Wembley on Twikets but there's not much being put up for sale and when they do they are being bought in seconds - I wonder if bots are even buying them for touts they are going that quickly. Resale tickets on Ticketmaster are selling for hundreds of pounds, well above face value.

Coldplay clearly a big name but I had no idea they were that popular. 

I’ve have both app and email alerts for Taylor Hawkins Tribute show at Wembley and I’m 100% convinced there are bots. Any normal priced tickets go instantly and are being sold for hundreds of pounds each on eBay. Quite depressing considering the gig. 

19 hours ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

RATM cancelled European tour due to Zach's foot. 3rd cancellation from them for me. 

Cant say I'm too pleased 

Gutted also! Just seen that Reading and Leeds have replaced them with the 1975

On 8/8/2022 at 12:29 PM, Hugh Jass II said:

There's a resale of tickets refunded for the gig that's been pulled on Friday. I know this because I got a refund on my tickets.

Bagged two standing tickets in the resale - thanks for the heads up. Twickets still selling in seconds, must be bots. 

42 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

No problemo, glad you got sorted.

Got a refund on mine, was never that arsed about going but hadn't got round to listing them.

I wasn't that bothered when they were initially on sale but I live near the end of the Met Line so its really easy for me to get to Wembley and my parents are visiting next weekend which means we have free babysitting so thought why not make the most of the opportunity, but was not expecting there to be so much interest. 

I always find I enjoy listening Coldplay's music more than the thought of listening to Coldplay's music. They always put on a good show and not seen them since 2009 so should be a good evening out. 

4 hours ago, zahidf said:

Muse UK tour to be announced next Friday

I'm curious to know what scale this will be. I was under the assumption it would be extra theatre dates to follow ones taking place in Amsterdam, Paris, Milan and Berlin in late October, but a few have seemed to think it will be bigger scale dates.

19 minutes ago, charlierc said:

I'm curious to know what scale this will be. I was under the assumption it would be extra theatre dates to follow ones taking place in Amsterdam, Paris, Milan and Berlin in late October, but a few have seemed to think it will be bigger scale dates.

I'm going to guess 5-8 arena dates for Late March/ Early April. Similar to the the 2016 arena tour. They neglected arenas on their last tour (bar the 2 O2 gigs and 1 Birmingham show right at the very end)