Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 hour ago, kingbadger said:

Quite a lot of folk I know who didn't go this year but watched on the telly have mentioned Confidence Man. That set and the crowd going bananas for it at 2pm has obviously done wonders for their rep.

Its all well earned, I saw them live in Bristol and they bring it every time. 

59 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Quite a lot of folk I know who didn't go this year but watched on the telly have mentioned Confidence Man. That set and the crowd going bananas for it at 2pm has obviously done wonders for their rep.

I’d seen them a month earlier do more or less the same set with the same schtick and that Park set was still my set of the weekend. So much fun and tons of bangers. Completely forgot to get tickets for the Friday Manchester show, which ended up working out well ‘cause I got some for the Saturday show instead after seeing their tweet about it selling out so fast. 

21 minutes ago, Quark said:

Mrs Q's off to see Lady Gaga tomorrow night. Anyone got any info on support?  Rina Sawayama is the strong rumour but interested to know if anyone's heard anything more / different

No supports on the tour yet. If there was one here, I'd expect it to be revealed via timings by now. She didn't have one on the last arena tour either, just played her netflix film, which was a terrible vibe. Just put some tunes on!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

I’d seen them a month earlier do more or less the same set with the same schtick and that Park set was still my set of the weekend. So much fun and tons of bangers. Completely forgot to get tickets for the Friday Manchester show, which ended up working out well ‘cause I got some for the Saturday show instead after seeing their tweet about it selling out so fast. 

Did exactly the same. Luckily saw that See tickets had put the Saturday on before anyone had tweeted it and bagged the tickets. Will be a great night. One of my mates recommended them after seeing them at Great Escape in 2017. Ace to see them getting decent recognition. 

9 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

I got Friday tickets, got a fun week with them, red rum club and wet leg all around £15 per ticket. 

I see confidence man have a Thursday show in Manchester as well. 

On 7/29/2022 at 4:28 AM, MrBarry465 said:

Shocked by how much Con Man have exploded, they've had 5 shows sell out this morning in a few minutes. I was at a festival on the weekend and the camp site next to us was busting out their tunes on a speaker and they had only heard about them via the performance on iPlayer.

I was at the Bristol show a few months ago and for memory that only sold out the day of the gig. Goes to show how much exposure Glastonbury gives you and they knocked the performance out of the park as well.

They could do almost do an Other stage slot imo.

They had been selling their gigs out way before the noel tour and  glasto, but i think another thing is they arent doing big venues cause they cant since theyre all booked up. I personally just wish they could come to north america for more than 2 gigs. Had to wait til 2019 to see them after i saw them in 2017 glasto. They would tear it up over here.

On 7/29/2022 at 7:35 PM, gingerevans84 said:

Very intrigued how this sells. New album is superb.

I can't help but think in general, a lot of shows might end up taking longer to sell out if at all with this talk of recession, extreme inflation, another collapse in disposable income and all the rest.

Saying that this show could've already sold out for all I know, such is how little I've paid attention.

On 8/3/2022 at 5:19 PM, Suprefan said:

They had been selling their gigs out way before the noel tour and  glasto, but i think another thing is they arent doing big venues cause they cant since theyre all booked up. I personally just wish they could come to north america for more than 2 gigs. Had to wait til 2019 to see them after i saw them in 2017 glasto. They would tear it up over here.

Been trying to pick up a couple of tickets for the Coldplay gigs at Wembley on Twikets but there's not much being put up for sale and when they do they are being bought in seconds - I wonder if bots are even buying them for touts they are going that quickly. Resale tickets on Ticketmaster are selling for hundreds of pounds, well above face value.

Coldplay clearly a big name but I had no idea they were that popular. 

54 minutes ago, Chef said:

Been trying to pick up a couple of tickets for the Coldplay gigs at Wembley on Twikets but there's not much being put up for sale and when they do they are being bought in seconds - I wonder if bots are even buying them for touts they are going that quickly. Resale tickets on Ticketmaster are selling for hundreds of pounds, well above face value.

There's a resale of tickets refunded for the gig that's been pulled on Friday. I know this because I got a refund on my tickets.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Chef said:

I would've expected the tickets to be easily available now, very surprised its so hard with so many shows. Glad I got mine at on sale time instead of waiting to see what was happening like I originally planned!

They put on a great show, but 6 nights at Wembley with a struggle to get hold of them a week before?!