Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

27 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Anyone know if there's support on this prodigy tour? Can't see anything online

Jagur Skills is the support at the show I'm going to but they have a different DJs supporting depending on the date and I can't remember who the others are.

On 7/18/2022 at 5:20 PM, gfa said:

Might look into hitting this place up. Think their last show was at ally pally too - definitely will sell quick!

(just checked, was ally pally supporting sam fender. nevermind!)

will go if its cheap i think 🙂 

£33 with all the usual crap chucked in.

1 hour ago, jump said:

Jagur Skills is the support at the show I'm going to but they have a different DJs supporting depending on the date and I can't remember who the others are.

See you there, good support that

I'm going as a loner if anyone else is there Thursday and wants a beer. I'll probably arrive half cut

7 hours ago, gingerevans84 said:

£33 with all the usual crap chucked in.

bit much that, ah well. Hoping some of these aussie acts make it to glasto honestly. Would love to see spacey jane, last dinosaurs, chats etc too

5 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Theres always loads. And for much cheaper too.

Good stuff, the rumoured Ashton Gate date would have been nice but I don’t see why it would have been held back. I’ll probably go for Hyde Park as it’ll have a full day of supports.

38 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Hoping for Bruce tickets to crop up nearer the time as I can’t afford it at the moment, looks like they’ve sold out straight away though.

I've been to BST a number of times over the years and the only time I have ever paid full price was for the Stones (I wanted to guarantee seeing them, but even then should have taken my own advice and waited) - set an alert on Twickets in the week running up to the show and you'll bag your self one for below face value - especially people buying this far out, personal circumstances change 

• Upvote 1

On 7/18/2022 at 6:54 PM, charlierc said:

They did say that they were about to be announcing dates in the UK and Europe when their long US/Canada shows came out. Roundhouse are saying £25+fees so was legit expecting more tbh.

Just picked up tickets for Manchester in the presale. Something to look forward to in the new year! 😁

1 hour ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Good stuff, the rumoured Ashton Gate date would have been nice but I don’t see why it would have been held back. I’ll probably go for Hyde Park as it’ll have a full day of supports.

That was my logic on it - go to Villa Park the week before Glastonbury (hopefully tickets permitting) for a sub standard experience with no supports and insane bar queues in an older football concourse, or get a day of supports in the open air and get a bit more space for essentially the same price. Never mind the potential for ending up missing Glastonbury because I went to it. Would have to stay over either way so definitely getting more value for money down at Hyde Park. 

Edited by efcfanwirral

Dynamic pricing is still shadowy and Ticketmaster won't fully be transparent about the algorithm involved (it also seems to vary from tour to tour, making things even more incomprehensible), but from what I can gather it's a % allocation of a show that's selling out at a certain rate. So if it's a more popular show, this % allocation is triggered quicker. It also fairly common in the states now for prices to start dropping nearer the time if the show isn't sold out, so they're never really fully fixed - though I've yet to see this for a UK tour.

The artist or promoter almost certainly signs off/approves on dynamic pricing as they're not all like this.

1 hour ago, efcfanwirral said:

That was my logic on it - go to Villa Park the week before Glastonbury (hopefully tickets permitting) for a sub standard experience with no supports and insane bar queues in an older football concourse, or get a day of supports in the open air and get a bit more space for essentially the same price. Never mind the potential for ending up missing Glastonbury because I went to it. Would have to stay over either way so definitely getting more value for money down at Hyde Park. 

Yeah exactly, the only thing putting me off slightly is how big the Golden Circle was for Pearl Jam (luckily we were in it but i couldn't afford the £200 odd for bruce)