Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

7 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

By the looks of the map they've released it does. Looks like the roll calls are now a thing of the past.

Shame if it thats the case. The nasty little fuckers will still buy the pit tickets and still be like vicious little rats to other "non numbered" 🙄 people though.

That said, I love going in early, nabbing a band and heading off to the pub for the day before the gig.

2 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Cheers for this - think 9/9 sorted for us.

Any idea what the presale was for? That was far too easy - thought you had to sign up to mailing lists. 
In fact, I reckon that’s my first ever gig ticket bought via presale.

5 hours ago, gingerevans84 said:

Gang of Youths tour in Nov. Never heard of that London venue, looks like its a brand new 2000 capacity place. 

Might look into hitting this place up. Think their last show was at ally pally too - definitely will sell quick!

(just checked, was ally pally supporting sam fender. nevermind!)

will go if its cheap i think 🙂 

1 hour ago, Badlands said:

Cheers for this - think 9/9 sorted for us.

Any idea what the presale was for? That was far too easy - thought you had to sign up to mailing lists. 
In fact, I reckon that’s my first ever gig ticket bought via presale.

Yeah thanks for link. Sorted myself out  for 2 front standing. Need to start a monthly saving plan now for these and  hopefully Glastonbury tickets.

5 hours ago, jimmillen said:

Outstanding, thanks for sharing. Was hoping they’d have some UK dates coming up! 

They did say that they were about to be announcing dates in the UK and Europe when their long US/Canada shows came out. Roundhouse are saying £25+fees so was legit expecting more tbh.

Villa Park for me!

Prices are steep but who knows how many opportunities are left to see the full E Street Band show?  I last went in 2012 and was golden circle on the first come first served basis and it was magical. Have had to reluctantly stump up to pay for the front section this time as I want to match that experience.

2 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

Villa Park for me!

Prices are steep but who knows how many opportunities are left to see the full E Street Band show?

I agree, plus £110 for an E Street Band show is like going to 2 £55 shows for someone else as they play for so long. At Coventry in 2016 it was just shy of 4 hours!

18 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

I don't suppose anyone has the Springsteen Ticketmaster presale link for Hyde Park? Apparently it was in an email. 

I presume it's sold out now but worth asking I guess.

You have to go through the ticketmaster app and at the moment it seems to be that make a price up thing. Just got quoted 949quid for 2 so that can get fucked

4 minutes ago, danmarks said:

You have to go through the ticketmaster app and at the moment it seems to be that make a price up thing. Just got quoted 949quid for 2 so that can get fucked

Dynamic pricing can do one! Thanks for the heads up though.

3 minutes ago, danmarks said:

Theres a live nation pre sale tomorrow. Could be worth signing up for that? 

Yeah I'll be on for that, and then general on Thursday if needed.

Fortunately I got mine in the Amex presale but a few friends popped up that are interested as well.

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Shame to see this seemingly selling shite as it’s a fantastic lineup. 

Yeah, it's a cracking line up. I'm glad i held off though as it gave me APE vibes in terms of how well it'd sell. Picked up two tickets two see the chem bros day at 56 quid, bargain.

Will probs go to the first day too.