Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Just now, The Nal said:

Fuck me. How is is so much more expensive? 60 quid more than Dublin

Yup....my only thought is that these were presale prices for Villa season ticket holders this morning...maybe at a premium...although you'd argue it was maybe a bit tight to rip off your club members like that.

8 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Yup....my only thought is that these were presale prices for Villa season ticket holders this morning...maybe at a premium...although you'd argue it was maybe a bit tight to rip off your club members like that.

Cant see them lowering prices for the main sale surely? That would be extortion.  

3 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

yep same as Hyde Park for standing

Where'd you see that?

4 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Paid £225 in the pre sale for 2 Hyde Park standing tickets (including that insurance anyway)

Yeah same for Dublin but there was no "front field" shite.

There were front field tix for Barca but they were 125 euro, so £105

UK and US prices are insane

Edited by The Nal

58 minutes ago, gingerevans84 said:

Gang of Youths tour in Nov. Never heard of that London venue, looks like its a brand new 2000 capacity place. 

Yep, it's part of the new "creative hub" near where the Astoria used to be, there's a theatre there and a recording studio as well..  A few artists have announced gigs there.  Including Alfie Templeman.  Be interesting to see what it's like.  They've also turned the 12 Bar Club into a 500 capacity venue now, which given how small it was is a bit mind blowing!

49 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Metric confirm dates for 2023 European tour | Live4ever Media

I can get behind this one as a booking. Saw them at the Kentish Town Forum in 2018 and they were great, plus the advance singles on Formentera sounded cool. Plus I do like the Roundhouse.

Outstanding, thanks for sharing. Was hoping they’d have some UK dates coming up! 

3 hours ago, parsonjack said:

Any Villa season ticket holders out there with a Springsteen presale email they're not using? 

3 hours ago, scatteredscreens said:

seconded, i'd also like a link if anyone has one!

https://www.axs.com/uk/events/419694/bruce-springsteen-the-e-street-band-tickets/promopage/35645?skin=aegpresentsuk&sc_src=email_2524926&sc_lid=253098147&sc_uid=IAlN2yMzV3&sc_llid=7408&sc_customer=1d14d482-5684-4309-a84c-76b47208d53e

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Greenelk said:

Yep, it's part of the new "creative hub" near where the Astoria used to be, there's a theatre there and a recording studio as well..  A few artists have announced gigs there.  Including Alfie Templeman.  Be interesting to see what it's like.  They've also turned the 12 Bar Club into a 500 capacity venue now, which given how small it was is a bit mind blowing!

Looks great, can't beat that for a location

16 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Thanks! Got 2 tickets. No front standing left. Weighed up the chances of getting them tomorrow, vs maybe missing out on tickets altogether so got general standing today.

1 minute ago, When Jokers Attack said:

I hope the Springsteen Murrayfield gig doesn't have that front field nonsense. Are the days of his first come first served golden circle gone?

For about 75% of the Euro tour from what I can see yeah. Still first come first served Dublin though.

Its a pisser. I hate being further back at stadium/big venue shows. Glasto too.