Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

15 hours ago, Quark said:

Single ticket to Working Men's Club at Komedia Brighton next Wed 20th going begging, outstore album launch via Resident Records. Can't make it, currently on Twickets but happy for it to go somewhere here for good karma on Tday.

DM me as not checking in on here atm.

try in here 🙂. hopefully goes to a good home

On 7/16/2022 at 11:27 AM, charlierc said:

That sounds like the Villa Park experience I've had. Been to see a few football games there, and while I wasn't driving, I do recall finding any parking being a faff.

Last time I'd went was in 2013 but I assume it's not really improved since.

We always park on the street for free near the Chinese business centre when we go to away games. It also has an incredible Chinese restaurant and is only 20 minutes walk to Villa Park.

Traffic after the game is often shit wherever you park, although was a lot easier this season leaving with 15 minutes to go because Saints were 4-0 down, haha.

3 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Sorted for Bruce on the BST pre sale - got in via the Festicket "payment plan", which actually just ended up charging the full amount. They're still on there now for anyone who needs them or is in the AXS queue

Desperate for Villa Park here....Ticketmaster presale tomorrow but no idea if i need a code etc.  There's also an odd 'presale' link for tickets via Ticket Factory here but it doesn't seem to work correctly.....

https://www.theticketfactory.com/tickets/search/?t=Springsteen

https://www.theticketfactory.com/tickets/seat-select/?i=ebaf549e-b59b-4c25-a65b-caba47843f05&s=AV

Edited by parsonjack

Marcus Mumford 

Tour Dates

14 Nov   Leadmill, Sheffield             

15 Nov   02 Shepherds Bush Empire, London

18 Nov   The Nick Rayns LCR, UEA, Norwich

19 Nov   02 Institute 1, Birmingham

20 Nov   Uni Great Hall, Exeter

22 Nov   Marble Factory, Bristol

23 Nov   Albert Hall, Manchester

24 Nov   Invisible Wind Factory, Liverpool

26 Nov   SWG3 Galvanisers, Glasgow

28 Nov   Olympia, Dublin

21 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Damn. Any other week I'd have gone but imagine it'll be a fucking nightmare in terms of heat in there, plus travelling. No thanks.

Yup I had to leave Haim early on Saturday because the heat was too much so fuck going to this tiny venue in even hotter weather. Shame as it will undoubtedly be an incredible gig, but cba putting myself through anything that’s gonna make this heat even more unbearable. 

53 minutes ago, Riggins said:

Marcus Mumford 

Tour Dates

14 Nov   Leadmill, Sheffield             

15 Nov   02 Shepherds Bush Empire, London

18 Nov   The Nick Rayns LCR, UEA, Norwich

19 Nov   02 Institute 1, Birmingham

20 Nov   Uni Great Hall, Exeter

22 Nov   Marble Factory, Bristol

23 Nov   Albert Hall, Manchester

24 Nov   Invisible Wind Factory, Liverpool

26 Nov   SWG3 Galvanisers, Glasgow

28 Nov   Olympia, Dublin

Don't like Mumford and Sons but got to say I like the Ted Lasso theme. Will give his solo songs a go on the back of that

1 hour ago, scatteredscreens said:

Damn. Any other week I'd have gone but imagine it'll be a fucking nightmare in terms of heat in there, plus travelling. No thanks.

I can't 100% guarantee it but I'm pretty sure I felt air conditioning in there when I went to Blossoms. I remember being surprised at it - probably built it in during the refurbishment

Edited by efcfanwirral

17 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Don't like Mumford and Sons but got to say I like the Ted Lasso theme. Will give his solo songs a go on the back of that

Should probably go in the New Music thread, but first song here: 

It's not a million miles removed honestly. I like them though, and his work on Inside Llewyn Davies

40 minutes ago, Riggins said:

Should probably go in the New Music thread, but first song here: 

It's not a million miles removed honestly. I like them though, and his work on Inside Llewyn Davies

If I heard that on the radio I don't think I'd be able to identify it as a solo song without previously knowing.