Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

22 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Very intrigued by the lack of a Manchester/Liverpool/Yorkshire date on there.

Two nights at Hyde Park? Two, Jeremy? That's insane.

I believe Anfield wasn’t hosting concerts next year.

not sure why no Manchester date mind.

1 minute ago, Ell99 said:

Would love to get 2 tickets for one of the Bruce gigs in London for my Dads 70th. Are we expecting glasto levels of difficulty in getting them? Damn bots.

I don't know if the BST tickets will be the same, but for the Dublin tickets I got via Ticketmaster, it seemed that the earlier you went to the page and got in the waiting room prior to 9am, the further forward you were in the queue (at least from my small sample of other ticket-buying-attempting friends). Don't know if that really is the case, but I got very lucky with 34k ahead of me (didn't get them for the first date I tried for, but got them for an alternate day).

1 hour ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Very intrigued by the lack of a Manchester/Liverpool/Yorkshire date on there.

Two nights at Hyde Park? Two, Jeremy? That's insane.

Think he's been trying to do a Liverpool date, fairly sure there is no concerts at Anfield next summer due to redevelopment works 

Remember paying £105 I think for Coventry in 2016, and they weren't fantastic seats to be frank.

Not that it bloody mattered. NorthernSoul52 took his folks, whose "couple" song is Drive All Night.

The tears when the piano struck up after The River are one of the most cherished memories I have.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, maelzoid said:

Also, very surprised Bruce is back at Hyde Park after the debacle last time.

I wonder what the golden circle situation will be.

This is the layout for Hyde Park. I can only find prices of the payment plans, where payment is spread across a number of months, so you likely end up paying a little more in total.

GA: £95.45

Gold Circle: £197.95

image.thumb.png.d5c66680a10436dc65bce02f99bd441b.png

Shamefully lifted off a Springsteen forum, but yes.... £197 for a Golden Circle ticket seems very reasonable 😁

3 minutes ago, Bobs said:

This is the layout for Hyde Park. I can only find prices of the payment plans, where payment is spread across a number of months, so you likely end up paying a little more in total.

GA: £95.45

Gold Circle: £197.95

image.thumb.png.d5c66680a10436dc65bce02f99bd441b.png

Shamefully lifted off a Springsteen forum, but yes.... £197 for a Golden Circle ticket seems very reasonable 😁

It's a different promoter though. 

Last time I went to BST Green Day were playing and they didn't have a paid golden circle. I got there early to see Stiff Little Fingers that day and saw that the golden circle was empty so I jumped the barrier as no one was around and security started chasing me, I thought it was to tell me off but instead they gave me a wristband to get in as it was on a first come basis for golden circle that day.

4 minutes ago, jump said:

Last time I went to BST Green Day were playing and they didn't have a paid golden circle. I got there early to see Stiff Little Fingers that day and saw that the golden circle was empty so I jumped the barrier as no one was around and security started chasing me, I thought it was to tell me off but instead they gave me a wristband to get in as it was on a first come basis for golden circle that day.

But that's because green day want golden circle to be first come first serve at all their shows e.g. the Emirates stadium 2013. 

4 minutes ago, jump said:

From what I can tell that's for Springsteen on the Pre-sale for AMEX, which starts tomorrow.

I paid €135 for my golden circle in Amsterdam, you'd have to assume, this is largely dictated by BST, and not Springsteen.

4 minutes ago, Muppetmark said:

But that's because green day want golden circle to be first come first serve at all their shows e.g. the Emirates stadium 2013. 

Yep, so artist do have a say which just shows that the working class hero Brucey is after the big bucks like the other big acts. 😜