Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

On 7/7/2022 at 4:06 PM, Padjeq said:

Basically confirming stadiums.

Looking at his European schedule, it's most likely UK dates are somewhere between 28th May and 10th June, and as the FA cup final is now later than usual - 3rd June - and final premier league matches 28th May then I'm guessing a few Wembley and other football stadia dates starting around very late May and/or 5th June onwards.

19 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Looking at his European schedule, it's most likely UK dates are somewhere between 28th May and 10th June, and as the FA cup final is now later than usual - 3rd June - and final premier league matches 28th May then I'm guessing a few Wembley and other football stadia dates starting around very late May and/or 5th June onwards.

I'm getting myself down to Wembley for it if thats the one. Easily my favourite stadium for gigs - I don't like any of the northern ones 

That said I know what I'm like - I'm a mere train ride away from Manchester or Liverpool so there's not a lot of point in pretending I won't go to two given the vastly differing setlists he does

Edited by efcfanwirral

8 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

I'm getting myself down to Wembley for it if thats the one. Easily my favourite stadium for gigs - I don't like any of the northern ones 

That said I know what I'm like - I'm a mere train ride away from Manchester or Liverpool so there's not a lot of point in pretending I won't go to two given the vastly differing setlists he does

Don't tempt me!! More than one? Oh go on then, maybe....

47 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Don't tempt me!! More than one? Oh go on then, maybe....

A few never hurt anyone.

Will be out of Europe for personal and professional reasons next summer, and then likely to miss the tail-end of the US dates. Australia at the start of 2024 seems a reasonable shot, if they go for it - failing that, the second European run that hopefully follows will be my ticket to Brucey Bonus Time.

5 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

And the night before, for London folk, Creeper are doing some kind of one-off special show, it seems.

FXX_bjtWAAEwbNx?format=jpg&name=medium

Think I'm gonna go. Saw Creeper 8 times across their EPs and first album, and then last year covid meant I couldn't go and see them or Salem even though I had tickets

edit: didn't realise they were already on priority. Got em.

Edited by Padjeq

On 7/9/2022 at 10:01 AM, Avalon_Fields said:

Think Ashton Gate has been rumoured 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Springsteen dates in for the opening leg stateside. Good news if you live in New York - he's got six in the state alone.FXd7Fv0XEAE7Qan?format=jpg&name=large

Email also said a second US leg in August after Europe, so assuming it'll be outdoors then. I've always wanted to see him in New York, but I think a summer trip to a stadium would be my preference (and easier to get tickets for too)

20 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Email also said a second US leg in August after Europe, so assuming it'll be outdoors then. I've always wanted to see him in New York, but I think a summer trip to a stadium would be my preference (and easier to get tickets for too)

Would imagine so. Springsteen stadium shows sell well in US, but like the lightning-fast sellouts you tend to get in Europe.

There's a part of me that is idly weighing up one of those February dates - but getting to any of them is going to require a hell of a trek given location. Ah, well!