Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

4 hours ago, strummer77 said:

Just want to check a couple of things. They’re not showing on British ticketmaster but are on the German - so Is it just as simple as setting up an account for the German version and buying from that Ticketmaster?

Yeah I've got accounts with Ticketmaster France and Italy after buying gigs over there before.

3 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Yeah I was hoping for Midnight too as previous sets had it. But I think the Manics came on late, meaning The Killers were a little late hence I think we got 22 songs instead of 23.

There was about a 50 minute break between the two acts tbf, which feels longer than I'd usually expect. But it is what it is.

2 hours ago, Neville Street said:

Do we have to have TM accounts for each country? I saw previous replies. Ireland Springsteen dates show in UK TM App. I think once they are actually on sale they may appear. Hoping to get some for Amsterdam which goes on sale this morning.

Did you get any? The Dutch Ticketmaster is having a nightmare!

7 minutes ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

The Smile tonight in Edinburgh. Can anyone who has seen them let me know who the support band are and when Tom and the lads came on stage?

Thanks

I think it's been:

7.00 Doors

8.00 Robert Stillman

9.00 The Smile

I'm going to see them tommorow, wondering what time to get there as it seems there's a lot of people getting there before doors open.

3 minutes ago, Miyn said:

I think it's been:

7.00 Doors

8.00 Robert Stillman

9.00 The Smile

I'm going to see them tommorow, wondering what time to get there as it seems there's a lot of people getting there before doors open.

I went on Monday for the London show : was very good! but big queue to get in ( 2 hours before doors!) and very crowded inside

1 minute ago, Neville Street said:

Springsteen Amsterdam tickets, Groundhog Day, 92k ahead of me in Q for 27th, 89k ahead for 25th. My wife has only 39k ahead of her.

seems like the TM NL site is a mess.

Yeah, it's terrible (I'm going for tickets in Landgraaf in June). Not as bas as yesterday though, that was a complete s**tshow...