Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 hours ago, thewayiam said:

It's a great value ticket, I won't be turning up until Kasabian though. No interest in Paulo at all.

Neither really, but why not eh. I live about 20 mins away which is very handy!

16 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Wonder how upset everyone wouldve been if Aerosmith was off the Big G at this pint

63FDEC97-7F8B-4240-9B92-D9B88F83A6F1.jpeg

I'd have been devastated. Genuine potential for all time favourite set for me I think, especially in a non-headline slot. 

I hope Steven gets the support he needs and makes a full recovery - the most important thing in the circumstances. 

9 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Just realised that - for reasons I dont quite understand - partway through the transaction my ticket has evolved from Friday 5th to Tuesday 9th. Oh well.

Probably what happened to me - I noticed the message saying "No matches for your chosen date" - but right beneath is the box showing two available tickets, for the alternative date. I wasn't about to grumble!

On 5/5/2022 at 7:44 PM, charlierc said:

I'm going to that. Hopefully it's awesome. Though I am making a habit of missing the Champions League final for events - was at Depeche Mode in 2017, Muse in 2019 and at a friend's barbecue last year. So I look forward to booking a 2023 alternative. 

Well what a gig that was. River is Wild in the set was unexpected.

It had it's lulls on the lesser stuff but the bangers were great. Even better so, I got to the golden circle and a bloke just said yeah go on through. 

20220528_221842.jpg

20220528_211417.jpg

20220528_213018.jpg

Edited by thewayiam
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

Well what a gig that was. River is Wild in the set was unexpected.

It had it's lulls on the lesser stuff but the bangers were great. Even better so, I got to the golden circle and a bloke just said yeah go on through. 

20220528_221842.jpg

20220528_211417.jpg

20220528_213018.jpg

Nice one. I'd settled for just being by the sound desk myself. Looks like a good view. Looked like it really went off for Somebody Told Me and Human.

I could take or leave River is Wild if I'm honest - it's a brilliant song and I'm happy they played it as it is a belter that was not expected in the set but it's genuinely been played at 2 of my last 3 Killers shows (and last 2 headliners, given last time was opening for Gorillaz at a festival in Paris) and a part of me was hoping for Midnight Show, which I'd not seen before. But heyho.

Manics as support were good too. Had not really heard them but did recognise a few beats.

Edited by charlierc

Looking at going to a foreign Springsteen date (maybe Hamburg or Munich).

Just want to check a couple of things. They’re not showing on British ticketmaster but are on the German - so Is it just as simple as setting up an account for the German version and buying from that Ticketmaster?

Also Saw delivery quoted delivery prices was only to EU location but assume you can get etickets?

12 minutes ago, strummer77 said:

Looking at going to a foreign Springsteen date (maybe Hamburg or Munich).

Just want to check a couple of things. They’re not showing on British ticketmaster but are on the German - so Is it just as simple as setting up an account for the German version and buying from that Ticketmaster?

Also Saw delivery quoted delivery prices was only to EU location but assume you can get etickets?

Yes and yes. Euro tickets usually easier to get aswell. Rome still available for example. 

4 hours ago, charlierc said:

Nice one. I'd settled for just being by the sound desk myself. Looks like a good view. Looked like it really went off for Somebody Told Me and Human.

I could take or leave River is Wild if I'm honest - it's a brilliant song and I'm happy they played it as it is a belter that was not expected in the set but it's genuinely been played at 2 of my last 3 Killers shows (and last 2 headliners, given last time was opening for Gorillaz at a festival in Paris) and a part of me was hoping for Midnight Show, which I'd not seen before. But heyho.

Manics as support were good too. Had not really heard them but did recognise a few beats.

Yeah I was hoping for Midnight too as previous sets had it. But I think the Manics came on late, meaning The Killers were a little late hence I think we got 22 songs instead of 23.