Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

9 hours ago, parsonjack said:

Where have you seen this?

Gee, I wonder if I was wrong.

https://brucespringsteen.net/?fbclid=IwAR2-vlvigZ0zaOKUP4Xi_Ve72q5QEU9q9AMcdS0y2k05pM7NmTddGZK8E1Y

April 28, 2023 Barcelona, Spain­ Estadi Olímpic
May 5, 2023 Dublin, Ireland RDS Arena
May 7, 2023 Dublin, Ireland RDS Arena
May 13, 2023 Paris, France La Défense Arena
May 18, 2023 Ferrara, Italy Parco Urbano G. Bassani
May 21, 2023 Rome, Italy Circo Massimo
May 25, 2023 Amsterdam, The Netherlands Johan Cruijff ArenA
June 11, 2023 Landgraaf, The Netherlands Megaland
June 13, 2023 Zurich, Switzerland Stadion Letzigrund
June 21, 2023 Düsseldorf, Germany Merkur Spiel Arena
June 24, 2023 Gothenburg, Sweden Ullevi
June 26, 2023 Gothenburg, Sweden Ullevi
June 30, 2023 Oslo, Norway Voldsløkka
July 11, 2023 Copenhagen, Denmark Parken
July 13, 2023 Copenhagen, Denmark Parken
July 15, 2023 Hamburg, Germany Volksparkstadion
July 18, 2023 Vienna, Austria Ernst Happel Stadion
July 23, 2023 Munich, Germany Olympiastadion
July 25, 2023 Monza, Italy Prato della Gerascia,
Autodromo di Monza

E85D4F40-FB53-434D-98D0-38EF285B1A3C.thumb.jpeg.5bfa48dff591c186fd4bdabb619cfaee.jpeg

Edited by Suprefan

3 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Gee, I wonder if I was wrong.

https://brucespringsteen.net/?fbclid=IwAR2-vlvigZ0zaOKUP4Xi_Ve72q5QEU9q9AMcdS0y2k05pM7NmTddGZK8E1Y

April 28, 2023 Barcelona, Spain­ Estadi Olímpic
May 5, 2023 Dublin, Ireland RDS Arena
May 7, 2023 Dublin, Ireland RDS Arena
May 13, 2023 Paris, France La Défense Arena
May 18, 2023 Ferrara, Italy Parco Urbano G. Bassani
May 21, 2023 Rome, Italy Circo Massimo
May 25, 2023 Amsterdam, The Netherlands Johan Cruijff ArenA
June 11, 2023 Landgraaf, The Netherlands Megaland
June 13, 2023 Zurich, Switzerland Stadion Letzigrund
June 21, 2023 Düsseldorf, Germany Merkur Spiel Arena
June 24, 2023 Gothenburg, Sweden Ullevi
June 26, 2023 Gothenburg, Sweden Ullevi
June 30, 2023 Oslo, Norway Voldsløkka
July 11, 2023 Copenhagen, Denmark Parken
July 13, 2023 Copenhagen, Denmark Parken
July 15, 2023 Hamburg, Germany Volksparkstadion
July 18, 2023 Vienna, Austria Ernst Happel Stadion
July 23, 2023 Munich, Germany Olympiastadion
July 25, 2023 Monza, Italy Prato della Gerascia,
Autodromo di Monza

E85D4F40-FB53-434D-98D0-38EF285B1A3C.thumb.jpeg.5bfa48dff591c186fd4bdabb619cfaee.jpeg

Wow.  Your info bang on again....February kick off in US confirmed 👏 

2 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

If it’s only Hyde Park in the UK I may as well go to Paris or Dublin instead. I can’t see me missing the tour. Wasn’t the 2022 rumoured/leaked tour including Manchester?

Yup we're not risking it and will be booking a Europe date ahead of any UK announcement (prob Barcelona)...if the UK dates also then work for us we'll do that too.  This will likely be the last time. 

2 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

If it’s only Hyde Park in the UK I may as well go to Paris or Dublin instead. I can’t see me missing the tour. Wasn’t the 2022 rumoured/leaked tour including Manchester?

I would imagine they’d never play Hyde Park again after the debacle last time.

They've played Highbury, Wembley, Olympic park and Crystal Palace before so plenty of alternatives in London.

10 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Fuck me no Poland as usual. Reckon festival dates in and around this?

I think the only possibility is something related to Werchter given the gap and the mention of Belgium announcing later on along with London. unless Primavera absolutely did not care about their radius clause and booked him for next year.

Edited by Suprefan

4 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

3 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

I know that he was being eyed up for an Anfield show in ‘20 so wonder if that could still be on the cards. I bloody hope so, anyway. 

Really hope a Liverpool show is true! I hate the Manchester stadiums for gigs for various reasons so I'd love that. Still might do Hyde Park if it's one of those BST days though

4 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Pricing popped up for Dublin. Im sure itll be similar in other spots.

01ADA3BE-604F-42C7-9191-32E923E452C2.jpeg

I am going to be squeezed out this tour. With stadium gigs hitting the 100 plus.. Rammstein just announced, wanting to try get a RHCP resale and Glastonbury in the next month... I'm going to need to pick and choose...

Or sell the car.

I've seen Springsteen a few times before, he's gonna need to bump down the list.

39 minutes ago, garc1a said:

I am going to be squeezed out this tour. With stadium gigs hitting the 100 plus.. Rammstein just announced, wanting to try get a RHCP resale and Glastonbury in the next month... I'm going to need to pick and choose...

Or sell the car.

I've seen Springsteen a few times before, he's gonna need to bump down the list.

Loads of tickets on twickets for stadium gigs just before the show nowadays. Thats my tactic going forward, last minute tickets for cheap

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Loads of tickets on twickets for stadium gigs just before the show nowadays. Thats my tactic going forward, last minute tickets for cheap

I'll keep this in mind and have a look as theres a few I wouldn't mind but won't commit to . Rammstein at Cardiff being one.

I recently paid the most I ever have to see one band through a tickemaster resale. Green Day in Glasgow end of June. My son's fave band, he's 17.. 130 each for VIP (posher toilets). 

Defo an age thing, I remember saying no artist is worth this when it hit 55 to see Bowie 20 years ago.

Everytime I see a stadium gig now, it's the cost of a holiday.

on the topic of spenny tickets, the Paolo Nutini ticket for Ally Pally came to around £57. but as his first UK tour in eight years (I think), I’ll take the hit

It does now mean I have tickets for three London shows on the same day (JapBreak, Bon Iver, Paolo). plenty of choice for giggoers that day

2 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

Really hope a Liverpool show is true! I hate the Manchester stadiums for gigs for various reasons so I'd love that. Still might do Hyde Park if it's one of those BST days though

Seems Anfield is quite popular with Live nation atm what with Eagles, stones and elton being booked for this summer only thing i'm not sure about is how far along they'd be with the Anfield road extension. it's 5 minute drive from my house so would love it.  

5 hours ago, finn_with_1_n said:

on the topic of spenny tickets, the Paolo Nutini ticket for Ally Pally came to around £57. but as his first UK tour in eight years (I think), I’ll take the hit

It does now mean I have tickets for three London shows on the same day (JapBreak, Bon Iver, Paolo). plenty of choice for giggoers that day

Him with Kasabian and Liam Gallagher at Knebworth was £75!