Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

On 5/16/2022 at 10:49 AM, found home in 2009 said:

Deftones have been around so long I'm wondering if the special guest Grandson is a band or a relative.

Grandson is an American/Canadian singer songwriter,  rocky and political.  I love his work and would love to see him live.

Is anyone else going to Primavera and totally confused by what's going on? Perfume and Massive Attack disappeared off the lineup a while ago and now King Princess have too! i know lineups are subject to change but this is getting ridiculous. I feel like the stages and times are changing constantly and it's driving me mad.   Charli XCX has today been moved from one of the main stages to what looks to be a pretty small stage - which I guess would mean that you might not get in? Is it like this every year? It's my first time going and i am s t r e s s i n g 

Edited by GeezLouise

7 minutes ago, GeezLouise said:

Is anyone else going to Primavera and totally confused by what's going on? Perfume and Massive Attack disappeared off the lineup a while ago and now King Princess have too! i know lineups are subject to change but this is getting ridiculous. I feel like the stages and times are changing constantly and it's driving me mad.   Charli XCX has today been moved from one of the main stages to what looks to be a pretty small stage - which I guess would mean that you might not get in? Is it like this every year? It's my first time going and i am s t r e s s i n g 

Loads of your questions will be answered on here! Im going myself and must admit i was annoyed to see no direct replacement for Massive attack

1 minute ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Loads of your questions will be answered on here! Im going myself and must admit i was annoyed to see no direct replacement for Massive attack

Logically I knew that efestivals did other festivals to glastonbury but this never crossed my mind. thank you! 

2 minutes ago, Badlands said:

I’m going 22 US dates tomorrow with Europe announced later. Seems far too early for a 23 announcement surely?

I think so yep. Wouldnt be surprised if hes had dates reserved for ages. And he'll sell out gigs in no time so can easily start the tour in late June in the US. 

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

Springsteen tour announcement tomorrow. 2023 summer seems to be whats in the cards for Europe.

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

Springsteen tour announcement tomorrow. 2023 summer seems to be whats in the cards for Europe.

Not necessarily.....could just be the long awaited BITUSA boxset release announcement......I sincerely hope there is an accompanying tour announcement too though 🤞