Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 hour ago, kingcrawler said:

Two Door Cinema Club? I won’t pretend to be able to read all of that but it seems like they’re getting someone else in to sing because of the lead singer’s ‘illness’.

I can't believe they are doing this its insane, i saw lots of people just telling them to cancel.

1 minute ago, gfa said:

I can't believe they are doing this its insane, i saw lots of people just telling them to cancel.

Well they’re trying to play it off as a ‘woops, our singer is sick, but we’ve drafted somebody in, the show must go on’ kinda vibe instead of admitting ‘if we delay this show it won’t make a difference because our dumbass singer isn’t gonna get vaccinated and so will never be able to play these shows’.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Well they’re trying to play it off as a ‘woops, our singer is sick, but we’ve drafted somebody in, the show must go on’ kinda vibe instead of admitting ‘if we delay this show it won’t make a difference because our dumbass singer isn’t gonna get vaccinated and so will never be able to play these shows’.

Yeah its weird and shit.

Probably not them though given Brazil's requirements

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/brazil/entry-requirements

Just need a negative test if your unvaccinated

Just now, gfa said:

Yeah its weird and shit.

Probably not them though given Brazil's requirements

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/brazil/entry-requirements

Just need a negative test if your unvaccinated

Says up there ^^^ that it’s more to do with venue restrictions than getting in to the country itself.

41 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Says up there ^^^ that it’s more to do with venue restrictions than getting in to the country itself.

AH i see, thanks

22 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Wonder how much theyre gonna give the stand in singer. And it has to be a big enough payday that they could afford to do that. Glad some artists are still getting called out for being careless at least.

Lolla pays well and they would be in a big slot down there, TDCC are really big in Mexico / South America

2 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

Two Door Cinema Club? I won’t pretend to be able to read all of that but it seems like they’re getting someone else in to sing because of the lead singer’s ‘illness’.

Not them because they don't start their European tour soon enough. 

On 5/12/2022 at 12:45 PM, adequate8 said:

also got Cavern Club 16/6, Euro mini tour early Oct and bigger UK venues end Oct/early Nov (Vic Warehouse, Ally Pally, Rock City, Brum & Leeds Acad, Newcastle and Swansea)

Swansea? Any more info on that? Presumably the new arena but can’t see it advertised anywhere