Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

13 hours ago, BFisherr said:

The Amazons just announced as support for Greta Van Fleet in Europe until June 15th. Could show up if they're active? Saw them supporting Royal Blood recently and they were sounding great! 

image.thumb.png.98f0214dd0b75fad0ce2b52734b22f79.png

They were really good. I wasn't always a big fan but saw them at 110 Above and then on the Royal Blood tour and I'm really impressed nowadays. The new songs sounded great too. Would always be a welcome addition 

15 hours ago, BFisherr said:

The Amazons just announced as support for Greta Van Fleet in Europe until June 15th. Could show up if they're active? Saw them supporting Royal Blood recently and they were sounding great! 

image.thumb.png.98f0214dd0b75fad0ce2b52734b22f79.png

I think they’d be a great addition to the line up! Blood rush is a tune too im looking forward to the new album.

1 minute ago, NoBuses said:

Anyone know? AM...?

Not an unreasonable shout for a few reasons - warm up for the upcoming festival shows, road test new material, plus the venue is under threat so what better way to drum up support than bring a massive band who cut their teeth there to play…

Decided not to risk The Big Moon not appearing at Glastonbury and bagged a ticket for them in Brighton at the end of the month. Would quite possibly end up catching them twice anyway 😄

Rolling Blackouts in a couple of weeks, and just debating whether to squeeze the Allergies in between them....

24 minutes ago, Quark said:

Decided not to risk The Big Moon not appearing at Glastonbury and bagged a ticket for them in Brighton at the end of the month. Would quite possibly end up catching them twice anyway 😄

Rolling Blackouts in a couple of weeks, and just debating whether to squeeze the Allergies in between them....

That RBCF gig with Stella Donnelly supporting is one I've been really looking forward to!

9 minutes ago, JHad said:

That RBCF gig with Stella Donnelly supporting is one I've been really looking forward to!

Agreed, new album's cracking and still got all the stuff from Sideways to New Italy to hear live as well. 

I'll check out Stella Donnelly as well, not familiar with her stuff.

Edited by Quark

5 minutes ago, Quark said:

Agreed, new album's cracking and still got all the stuff from Sideways to New Italy to hear live as well. 

I'll check out Stella Donnelly as well, not familiar with her stuff.

Stella Donnelly's also playing a couple of times this weekend at The Great Escape, too.

She played the main stage at Green Man in 2019 and was one of my highlights of the weekend. Cutting, but often funny lyrics, often semi-spoken. Would draw easy comparison to early Courtney Barnett, but it's definitely more energetic.

Just now, JHad said:

Stella Donnelly's also playing a couple of times this weekend at The Great Escape, too.

She played the main stage at Green Man in 2019 and was one of my highlights of the weekend. Cutting, but often funny lyrics, often semi-spoken. Would draw easy comparison to early Courtney Barnett, but it's definitely more energetic.

I had vague plans to finally get my arse in gear and get tix to Great Escape. Obviously I didn't and now have stuff on over the weekend. Poor planning.