Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

15 minutes ago, zahidf said:

rammstein 2023

Jun 12: Belfast Ormeau Park, UK
Jun 16: Glasgow Hampden Park, UK
Jun 21: London Wembley Stadium, UK

They have a few days free in between London and Paris which just so happens to be the same time as Glasto. Not gonna happen but I would love to see the reaction of them being announced as a mainstage headliner at Glasto!

38 minutes ago, jump said:

They have a few days free in between London and Paris which just so happens to be the same time as Glasto. Not gonna happen but I would love to see the reaction of them being announced as a mainstage headliner at Glasto!

That would be a mega booking. Would love to see it.

10 minutes ago, ErnestWorthing said:

Symposium have just announced their first gig for 22 years, 17th November Islington assembly 

Fuuuuuck really?!?! Never got a chance to see them but played the shit out One Day At A Time

5 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Sounds like that'll be a brilliant gig - Manics supporting is a huge bonus!

Yeah, I wouldn't have gone for Blossoms or Sam Fender supporting. I'd thought about it ever since it was announced and thought screw it. So now just 2000 Trees Thursday, Splendour and Rock in the Park Wrexham to buy. Also nabbed a very cheap train ticket to Slam Dunk and got a lift back as a friend is doing an airport run and some day sightseeing while out.

On 5/4/2022 at 12:06 PM, thewayiam said:

Got the last standing ticket for The Killers and MSP in Coventry. I questioned it due to it being the CL Final but I'm not massively arsed if I miss that. 

I'm going to that. Hopefully it's awesome. Though I am making a habit of missing the Champions League final for events - was at Depeche Mode in 2017, Muse in 2019 and at a friend's barbecue last year. So I look forward to booking a 2023 alternative. 

2 hours ago, charlierc said:

I'm going to that. Hopefully it's awesome. Though I am making a habit of missing the Champions League final for events - was at Depeche Mode in 2017, Muse in 2019 and at a friend's barbecue last year. So I look forward to booking a 2023 alternative. 

Honestly, I've got no real interest in it. Watching Liverpool possibly win over catching The Killers a last time is a no brainer.

13 hours ago, BFisherr said:

Saw them supporting Royal Blood recently and they were sounding great!

Should've seen more of it tbf. A massive queue to get in meant I ended up making their set supporting RB in Birmingham just as they were starting their last 3 songs. It did sound good though.

20 hours ago, skatemoss said:

Arcade Fire have finally announced their tour https://www.instagram.com/p/CdODwyzKINt/?igshid=NjY2NjE5MzQ=

I'm kinda surprised how short their US tour is. I know Thanksgiving and the cold Midwest winter are obstacles for a November tour but 19 European shows (with space for extra London dates) to 13 US/Canada shows by a US/Canada band is a bit of a surprise.