Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

5 hours ago, jannybruck said:

Probably doing an Olivia Rodrigo and getting some decent touring experience/buzz under his belt before doing larger places on the second album. It's a very sensible way to do it now for popstars who've blown up online relatively quickly without live stuff to prop it up.

Would you think it was worth it to play an hour show at an arena?

52 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Would you think it was worth it to play an hour show at an arena?

Its not really that uncommon, other artists do it. Besides - who knows how long she will stay around you may as well go after the paydays while you can!

48 minutes ago, gfa said:

Its not really that uncommon, other artists do it. Besides - who knows how long she will stay around you may as well go after the paydays while you can!

Im referring to Lil Nas moreso. Nowadays if youre in an arena it better be 90 mins minimum. But why dont we just refer it as a billie eilish since she essentially had been doing underplays for 3 years before finally doing arenas. Or ya know, just doing what normal artists should and not over extend yourself  venue wise.

24 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Im referring to Lil Nas moreso. Nowadays if youre in an arena it better be 90 mins minimum. But why dont we just refer it as a billie eilish since she essentially had been doing underplays for 3 years before finally doing arenas. Or ya know, just doing what normal artists should and not over extend yourself  venue wise.

Ok but some choose to and people will attend it, therefore it is worth it? Do i think its stupid, sure - but it does happen.

2 hours ago, ClementsMike said:

I see Ed Sheeran has pulled one of his Sunderland dates due to 'scheduling' issues and fans with tickets have been offered the chance to go on the other nights.

So hes not enough selling tickets, right?

rihanna did the same thing for her sunderland date in 2016.

11 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Gonna keep an eye on the venue splits for this before I make a decision to buy a ticket, but now that the full lineup is out this looks pretty damn good:

7FAE3E38-24D5-40FE-9D4C-1AE20F1C5847.jpeg

Very interested in this, some great bands added. Interested in a lot on here, and Black Midi alone pretty much justifies the ticket price for me. I'll probably buy a ticket.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

In 2024!

Yeh, I forgot to put in the year.  I though it was for next year not 2024, so thanks for pointing it out.  I will probably still get tickets (or will forget).  IT is certainly the furthest our I have ever planned a gig for.

2 minutes ago, buddiepaul said:

Yeh, I forgot to put in the year.  I though it was for next year not 2024, so thanks for pointing it out.  I will probably still get tickets (or will forget).  IT is certainly the furthest our I have ever planned a gig for.

I was just like damn, I thought it was a wrong date but no, both Nils and Barbican have it down for then!

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Portishead are playing a Ukraine benefit in Bristol for warchild, their first show for seven years. Google for details

just seeing if i can blagg myself a ticket to this. 🙂