Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

19 hours ago, dentalplan said:

A forgettable Kings of Leon album being sold as an NFT isn’t gonna be significant at all down the road. But if it was an investment like the first ever *insert artist you think will be massive* debut album NFT limited to 100 then it’s gonna go up in value.

When I heard Kings of Leon were releasing their last album as an NFT extra, I thought it sounded interesting to use the blockchain stuff for presenting music, video and art as a concept. Yet all the shit I keep seeing about NFTs now are just environmentally unfriendly JPEGs.

Feels like it's a format not being used to its potential tbh.

9 hours ago, zahidf said:

95.45 plus booking fees for Muse

No thanks!

Tbf the Royal Albert Hall gig in 2018 was £105 so this is actually a discount compared to that.

I was open to going for the cheap standing at the back but screwed up the fan sale and struck out. Don't rate my chances for general at all, so I guess I shall explore other options.

4 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

All Foo Fighters dates cancelled.

Might not be the time/place to ask this, but do we think Courtney Barnett will add a show of her own now in London on the Saturday she was due to support the Foos at London Stadium (and the equivalent day for Birmingham too)?

She currently just has UK dates in Cardiff, Liverpool, Nottingham and at Glasto, 

17 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Yeah I managed to get a Monday ticket from Eventim.

That's a hat tick of Fonatines, Yard Act and Muse this week. Not too shabby.

I didn't bother in the end. Not worth £100 at all for me now. I'd have paid £65. I'll wait until Friday too for The Gaslight Anthem so I can avoid ticketmaster shitty fees if possible.