Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

7 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Where’ve your seen this?

And is this some kind of collaboration between the three or just a tour with all three performing?

It’s on the tour poster but it’s the same day Earl was already playing. Maybe it’s changed from an Earl solo set to those three performing together.

1 minute ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Oh so Earl’s has Primavera on it..so maybe it’s just him playing I’m not sure?

F3A22C2C-9CD6-48D9-BDCB-9A009264D138.png

Yeah that’s just a solo show then - doesn’t have the * for Action Bronson and Alchemist being there next to that date. 

Edited by FloorFiller

2 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Probably Saturday at Glastonbury going by those dates. I’m expecting Caribou to remain as the Saturday Park headliner and Big Thief’s dates make Saturday look likely, so an evening run of The Avalanches > Big Thief > Caribou would be pretty good. Given what else is on that night though I’d probably end up missing all of it.

1 minute ago, kingcrawler said:

Probably Saturday at Glastonbury going by those dates. I’m expecting Caribou to remain as the Saturday Park headliner and Big Thief’s dates make Saturday look likely, so an evening run of The Avalanches > Big Thief > Caribou would be pretty good. Given what else is on that night though I’d probably end up missing all of it.

Damn what a run that would be. What with me probably camping out at the Pyramid most evenings (Saturday and Sunday at least if our predictions are true) it’s starting to properly dawn on me all the stuff at the top end of the other stages I’m gonna miss…

4 minutes ago, chuckles07 said:

For the Americana /C&W fans. Arlo McKinley’s last album was v good. Wonder if they/he will do any festivals?

C8951507-3E7C-4B07-878A-F52F4E37B5D6.jpeg

I saw this earlier, think a little trip up to London Town Saturday before is on the cards. Both Kelsey Waldron and Emily Scott Robinson are very good

1 hour ago, zahidf said:

NBA Leather, Action Bronson, The Alchemist & Earl Sweatshirt will hit the road together in May/June 2022,

Dublin The Academy, 24 May
Manchester Academy, 30
London O2 Academy Brixton, 31
Birmingham O2 Academy, 01 June

Love to see this, was really hoping they'd take this tour over here. 

Just booked to see Midlake next week, their recent sets seem really nicely balanced across all the albums. I am treating it as a Glastonbury warm up will be intrigued as to where they'll play, probably the JP in the slot Band of Horses were a let down, but a sunset set at The Park would be just delightful ( a lot of acts on the bill would suit this I feel!)

3 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

Any reason why we think Caribou Saturday other than it avoids Bicep (Sunday) / FourTet (Friday) Clashes?  Also could Caribou sub by any chance?

3 minutes ago, mpdow2 said:

Any reason why we think Caribou Saturday other than it avoids Bicep (Sunday) / FourTet (Friday) Clashes?  Also could Caribou sub by any chance?

Not really, it just makes sense to avoid the clashes you’ve mentioned and we think that’s where he was in 2020. There are possibly stronger acts in contention to headline the Park now but I think he’ll hold onto that slot. I won’t be there as I’ve seen him a couple of times recently but it would be a pretty good way to spend your Saturday night.