Newcastle Cluny Oct 13th
Nottingham Metronome Oct 14th
Birmingham Space 54 Oct 15th
Cambridge Mash Oct 16th
Bristol Thekla Oct 18th
London Koko Oct 19th
Brighton Patterns Oct 21st
Norwich Epic Studios Oct 22nd

There are a couple more dates between Cardiff and Newcastle that are missing from that listing.

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Nah they’ve been announced for a bunch of other European festivals at least. 

Are those festivals before visions?

I suspect theyll be doing warm up shows around London for a while anyway. If a fan, keep an eye on the Windmill website!

16 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

That Muse gig is going to be expensive isn't it? Wouldn't expect to see much change from a hundred quid.

I'd assume around £80. Last saw them at the O2 in 2019, it was £82.50 or something. But it is for charity, so I could see them bumping that up a little.

4 hours ago, Claire96 said:

I'd assume around £80. Last saw them at the O2 in 2019, it was £82.50 or something. But it is for charity, so I could see them bumping that up a little.

Pretty sure standing for an equivalent show in December 2018 for the Royal Albert Hall in the week Simulation Theory came out was over £100, which is why I chose not to bother as the London Stadium gig the summer after was cheaper. Did wonder if it was an RAH premium, but that may have been the incorrect assumption.

EDIT: Found a note from the time. Was £60-165 at RAH. Guess I wasn't as interested as I would've been for another thing like the SBE request show the year before, which I'm still irritated I missed.

Edited by charlierc