Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Has anyone tried going through the links on their website? It takes you through to ticketmaster and then asks for a code but I don’t recall seeing any presale codes for this. I’ve noticed the spinning ticketmaster thing before when trying to get O2 priority without going directly through O2 so wonder if they’ve just messed up and not sent a presale code.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, kingcrawler said:

Has anyone tried going through the links on their website? It takes you through to ticketmaster and then asks for a code but I don’t recall seeing any presale codes for this. I’ve noticed the spinning ticketmaster thing before when trying to get O2 priority without going directly through O2 so wonder if they’ve just messed up and not sent a presale code.

Ah you legend this worked for me!

8 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

helped me! thanks! p.s. if you need the code dm me

32 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Wonder if the sticker shock made people not get NIN tix. I paid £90 a few weeks ago for a ticket to one of their dates thats in a venue almost double the size of Brixton, so £77 wouldve been fine by me. 

Still tickets available to Manchester (and possibly the others) which is surprising, but I guess it’s a combo of people not being savvy enough to find the code or people being priced out. I’m sure they’ll go pretty swiftly on Friday regardless.

Honestly a price like that would usually have me rethinking it as well, but I know they’re an incredible live act and the chance of seeing them in such a small venue was something I couldn’t pass up.

I thought £57 for Sigur Ros seemed a bit steep but £77 for a Brixton gig for Nine Inch Nails does seem a lot and has priced me out this time. Having seen them a number of times does make it easier to miss though and very much doubt it will beat the Scala gig and being 3rd row centre for their Royal Festival Hall gig recently (checks gig date and realises that was nearly 4 years ago! 😲)

Flipping heck, the Scala gig was 9 years ago!! 

Edited by cdm22

3 minutes ago, cdm22 said:

I thought £57 for Sigur Ros seemed a bit steep but £77 for a Brixton gig for Nine Inch Nails does seem a lot and has priced me out this time. Having seen them a number of times does make it easier to miss though and very much doubt it will beat the Scala gig and being 3rd row centre for their Royal Festival Hall gig recently (checks gig date and realises that was nearly 4 years ago! 😲)

It's the combo of Sigur, LCD and YYY this month which means I couldn't justify this as well

I saw them Albert Hall anyway a few years ago so I'm fine