Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

On 3/19/2022 at 1:43 AM, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Two Fingers song of the 2010s.

It's a good tune. It was actually a really great gig, people on here take the piss out of him, and sometimes I do as well. But in my experience at least, the prospect of seeing Jake Bugg is always worse than actually seeing him. I never go in that excited, but at the end of the gig I always end up thinking he's actually pretty good. I'm guessing you weren't actually there though. I don't know what you look like though, so wouldn't have been able to spot you anyway.

6 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

So fucking stoked. All over that Manchester date. Anybody got info of any presales going on?

Use code MOOG for the Nine Inch Nails fans pre sale.

I’ve got a hotel and Eden Project tixs booked already but I’m tempted to get Brixton tixs too. 

Edited by jump
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

I may have underestimated their popularity…I scoffed at their placement at R+L this year.

I know Eurovision gave them massive appeal, and their streaming numbers are impressive, but will this sell well? Or are they just a flash in the pan? No hate, just genuinely curious