Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

5 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Phoebe Bridgers may be able to sell 4 Brixtons-worth of tickets to crying 20 year olds but she’s not gonna overpack the Park Stage at Glasto.

Interesting one that. Purely based on twitter scrolling there have been more than a few keen beans getting themselves tickets for multiple nights at those shows.

But at the same time through the  same channel, a lot of people missing out on tickets altogether.

We'll see when she gets up on stage in June I guess.

3 hours ago, Superscally said:

⁹Anyone else getting through on the Stones presale? I got to front of queue, gave me the spinning blue wheel of death for 10 mins then sent me to the back. 

I first looked at just after 10.00 but a friend had not confirmed so did not buy them - at 12.20 she got in touch so I went in again ' and got straight in ' and was able to buy two tickets - 

first time I saw was in Glasgow either 1966 or 1967 - my two older brothers took me for my Birthday { so I was between 12 or 14 } - I still have the ticket { somewhere } and it was between 35 pence and 50 pence { 10 bob as it was then }  and ' there was two Bands on before the Stones '

By 1971 prices were higher - 70 pence !!! - Green's Playhouse

good luck as it should be open all day.

_05_08.thumb.jpg.32f9f6e9ab912c48b6cbdc40249e522e.jpgImage2.thumb.jpg.333dfe29454e32aec5dd68bf8561302d.jpg

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Bicep and Simz both did 3 dates at Brixton so yeah you’d think Pheebs can only be on The Other or The Big One now. 

I mean by taking this incredibly literally she could also be WH headliner too right

17 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Can’t imagine any act’s position in the line up for this year’s festival will be changed because of the number of tickets sold a few months before the festival. 

They'd have known about the tour for a while though. So while the sales are largely irrelevant the fact she had multiple nights booked in (plus more in Manchester, Glasgow etc.) probably will have been considered. 

1 hour ago, Back of the Pymild said:

Grats, enjoy! I'm waiting for the lucky dips at Anfield as I'm too cheap to pay the prices on offer now.

Hope you get one!!

16 minutes ago, glasto-worker said:

I first looked at just after 10.00 but a friend had not confirmed so did not buy them - at 12.20 she got in touch so I went in again ' and got straight in ' and was able to buy two tickets - 

first time I saw was in Glasgow either 1966 or 1967 - my two older brothers took me for my Birthday { so I was between 12 or 14 } - I still have the ticket { somewhere } and it was between 35 pence and 50 pence { 10 bob as it was then }  and ' there was two Bands on before the Stones '

By 1971 prices were higher - 70 pence !!! - Green's Playhouse

good luck as it should be open all day.

_05_08.thumb.jpg.32f9f6e9ab912c48b6cbdc40249e522e.jpgImage2.thumb.jpg.333dfe29454e32aec5dd68bf8561302d.jpg

Wow. Here's me thinking 99 quid for Glasto 99 was a bargain... I bagged two! 

I managed to get Stones and Sigur Ros presales today. Makes a change to not be the one moaning about the infuriating queue systems for once! Good luck to those still trying.

Been an expensive week with Phoebe & LCD too! Feels great to have these sort of level of gigs back again post-Covid, but I think I might've got a bit carried away 😬

1 hour ago, gfa said:

I mean by taking this incredibly literally she could also be WH headliner too right

1 hour ago, kingcrawler said:

In terms of size yes but there’s probably not many acts on the lineup who are a worse fit for West Holts. 

Main man @kingcrawler saying what I would have said. 

Honestly thought she’d be the perfect Park headliner but the size of this tour has changed my views on that a little. 

9 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Ahhhh I don't know whether to pay for Gold circle or not. I saw Bob Dylan & Neil Young at Hyde Park a few years ago, in general admission, and it was terrible. On the other hand, I also saw Roger Waters there and it was great... but then his show's are quite visual, whereas the Stones aren't...

five of us went to Roger Waters but two decided to buy Gold circle and they liked it but this time they have bought general admission ## as it was impossible to meet up ## due to the phone reception issue { they don't have UK phones } they were unable to reach me and I was unable to reach them.

anyway this time we will all meet up near the tube station  so we don't have to worry about phone reception problems.

That Presale is still going on as a friend bought one Wednesday  evening as
she was not certain if she could make it or not.