Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

I am unreasonably disappointed that there will be no Thursday night Al Doyle DJ set this year!

That was the thing I set my mind on in March 2020, get to that Thursday night and remember how you felt when everything got cancelled.

But you should never try to recreate previous experiences at Glastonbury anyway, hey?

26 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

He’s said the reason he’s not at Glasto is they’re playing elsewhere that weekend. Could be like Paris or Berlin or something but I suspect it’s another UK city before the London dates.  

Could be yeah, europe would make sense. Dont see them doing uk dates on glasto weekend myself but could be wrong.

Just now, finn_with_1_n said:

when do you all think he will slot his UK stadium shows in? presumably before these dates if he wants a stadium before the next sporting calendar kicks off

1C9A8D14-CE41-4BC0-98ED-F858C79FDCA4.jpeg

Says "first leg" in the poster which suggests there won't be any more ahead of these dates, besides all our stadia are pretty much booked out for the summer now.

An arena run later in the year and some stadia next year would look more likely.

15 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Says "first leg" in the poster which suggests there won't be any more ahead of these dates, besides all our stadia are pretty much booked out for the summer now.

An arena run later in the year and some stadia next year would look more likely.

That's one headliner for 2023 then

29 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Specifically all stadiums for this tour due to the production. So he wont be in europe til next year. 

the LCD Soundsystem ticket prices are, at the very least, odd. Wed 29 June and Sun 3rd July work out at £55.42 with fees included, the other two are £68.98. so unless they're planning on being slightly worse on two dates, I'm not too sure why

1 minute ago, finn_with_1_n said:

the LCD Soundsystem ticket prices are, at the very least, odd. Wed 29 June and Sun 3rd July work out at £55.42 with fees included, the other two are £68.98. so unless they're planning on being slightly worse on two dates, I'm not too sure why

I guess it's because Friday and Saturday tickets are going to be the prime ones so this incentivises people to cop the ones that would normally be less likely to sell as quick?