Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

10 minutes ago, gfa said:

almost definitely i'd say based on their brooklyn steel residency - they are on hiatus but doing some money grabs it seems

They’ve announced more in Philadelphia and Boston, so they’re by definition not on hiatus. 

The only teasing London thing does make it seem unlikely they’d do elsewhere though. And they’re not exactly big trippers when they come over here. 

Just now, chazwwe said:

Could LCD be our missing Other headliner? (if Dua is out) They've only had 1 album since doing it and haven't really grown much since so I doubt it, I could 100% see a DJ set or two though. 

They’re an exclusive in Bilbao by all accounts so a billed set somewhere seems unlikely.

5 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

They’re an exclusive in Bilbao by all accounts so a billed set somewhere seems unlikely.

Wasn't aware of that so strike it from the record. 

Still ridiculously excited by the prospect of London, I got most of my family into them because of their Glastonbury 2016 performance going up on Iplayer in 2021, we never agree on music but they just 'got' it. So hoping to take them along. 

21 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Al Doyle also said he’s not playing Glastonbury this year. Doesn’t rule out some Despacito thing but that’s not LCD I s’pose.

Not playing or not going to be there? He normal helps out at the Crow's Nest and DJs up there.

Dont think they doyler would lie. Theyre exclusive to BBK in europe festival wise and the london dates will likely be it for the UK except maybe a night at the barrowlands

if the last london date is 03/07 they are in bilbao on 07/07 and will need a night off after 3 consecutive nights so that just leaves 05/07 available and maybe 06/07 at a push. I expect london only UK dates. As others have said its mainly a payday and nostalgia trip but i have no problem with that.

Edited by Memory Man

3 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

Dont think they doyler would lie. Theyre exclusive to BBK in europe festival wise and the london dates will likely be it for the UK except maybe a night at the barrowlands

if the last london date is 03/07 they are in bilbao on 07/07 and will need a night off after 3 consecutive nights so that just leaves 05/07 available and maybe 06/07 at a push. I expect london only UK dates. As others have said its mainly a payday and nostalgia trip but i have no problem with that.

He’s said the reason he’s not at Glasto is they’re playing elsewhere that weekend. Could be like Paris or Berlin or something but I suspect it’s another UK city before the London dates.